5/14 ohio creek hunt

creek astronaut

Bronze Member
Feb 16, 2009
fairfield county,ohio
well i was at it again this afternoon.i went to back to the creek i hunted monday,just further upstream.i did get sidetracked for a while checking out some old locks from the canals which date back to the 1830's or so.those are the first pics.as before i will let the pics finish up for me.
051409_1148a.jpg

051409_1149a.jpg

051409_1510a.jpg

051409_1503a.jpg

051409_1503b.jpg

051409_1504a.jpg

greg-rocksartifactcollection375.jpg

greg-rocksartifactcollection374.jpg

greg-rocksartifactcollection376.jpg

Upvote 0

Tnmountains

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jan 27, 2009
South East Tennessee on Ga, Ala line
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Conquistador freq shift
Fisher F75
Garrett AT-Pro
Garet carrot
Neodymium magnets
5' Probe
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
No freakin way. :icon_scratch: I thought I was in your other post. Two in a week?? No fair I quit and you need to go back to work,,,,lol j/k. Is it going to be like this all summer? I need to go find a village to dig or something. Do you find these a lot?? Wow. You are killing us.
You are the :icon_king:
Congrats again

TnMtns

bruce

Dec 28, 2004
northeast indiana
Detector(s) used
MP-5 Pro
Hello there,

First good works, nice pics and what a
piece that is great. Looks alot like the stlye
on my pic. Surely an experience not soon to forget!

Thanks,
Bruce

OP
OP
creek astronaut

creek astronaut

Bronze Member
Feb 16, 2009
fairfield county,ohio
yea dorkfish & tn mountains,i about crapped my pants!i have used up my luck for the rest of the year!you are right i do need to go back to work i am a carpenter and things have been real slow,but i have got alot more huntn in this spring than i have in the past,take the good with the bad i guess.i found it about a half mile upstream from where i found the other one.thx for the comments all and thx bruce,what type is that in your avatar/pic?it does have the same outline.

Tnmountains

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jan 27, 2009
South East Tennessee on Ga, Ala line
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Conquistador freq shift
Fisher F75
Garrett AT-Pro
Garet carrot
Neodymium magnets
5' Probe
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
greg-rocks said:
yea dorkfish & tn mountains,i about crapped my pants!i have used up my luck for the rest of the year!you are right i do need to go back to work i am a carpenter and things have been real slow,but i have got alot more huntn in this spring than i have in the past,take the good with the bad i guess.i found it about a half mile upstream from where i found the other one.thx for the comments all and thx bruce,what type is that in your avatar/pic?it does have the same outline.

Am in the const business also.Hopefully it will pick up for you. Enjoy your hunts while you can.Good job.
later
tnmtns

RPG

Bronze Member
Jan 10, 2009
Alabama
Detector(s) used
Silver Umax, Compadre, Vaquero
Nice hunt. That looks like a great place to take a metal detector. :thumbsup:
Randy

ohio

Bronze Member
May 28, 2007
Please post a pic of both of those sidenotched killers side by side. Congrats! You are killing iit.
Chuck

shopdog

Oct 20, 2008
nice lookin place and killer point i think i could walk around lookin their for many hours

bruce

Dec 28, 2004
northeast indiana
Detector(s) used
MP-5 Pro
Hello there,

Greg I think it a is Cache river, The other
a Godar or Raddatz and I am no authortity. Man
that is some nice flints.

Thanks,
Bruce

Attachments

• gg.JPG
    gg.JPG
    56.3 KB · Views: 453
  • ggg.JPG
    ggg.JPG
    53 KB · Views: 466

Th3rty7

Silver Member
Jan 24, 2009
»»--------->
another killer archaic point, that one may even be better than the last, congrats, hope your luck continues. Zaleski sure looks good cleaned up.

Bent-Twig

Jun 9, 2008
North Central Ohio
WOW!!

I said it would be hard for you to top the last one you found and you go out on your next hunt and find another smokin point. Congrats on two super finds. They are both very fine artifacts.

Twig.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread