5 boxes

mark1982

Mar 24, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Found 10 40% and one 90% not terrible. I had two skunk boxes. 3 of the boxes were
Loomis and for the first time in 4 years of hunting I found silver in a loomis box of halves! I normally do not get loomis but here and there it shows up in my orders. I would say about 20k worth of loomis in the past 4 years and never a silver till today.

Upvote 0

CW3(ret) US Army

Jun 30, 2011
Downstate New York
Detector(s) used
White Spectra V3i
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Found 10 40% and one 90% not terrible. I had two skunk boxes. 3 of the boxes were
Loomis and for the first time in 4 years of hunting I found silver in a loomis box of halves! I normally do not get loomis but here and there it shows up in my orders. I would say about 20k worth of loomis in the past 4 years and never a silver till today.

:coffee2: Well you broke the ice with Loomis. Hopefully you will find more silver in the Loomis boxes if & when you get them. What state are you located in? Around here, I get boxes from Brinks, Garda & Dunbar. Haven't seen any Loomis trucks around here.
HH
Gary

Liu21

Dec 14, 2014
Brooklyn, NY
Detector(s) used
AT Pro/BH Platinum, (Garret Pro-Pointer)
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Hey Chief, What does a Loomis box looks like?

OP
OP
M

mark1982

Mar 24, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey Chief, What does a Loomis box looks like?

No holes brown and yellow and says loomis on the wrappers.

Garda delivered these loomis boxes. They all deliver who Evers brand around here

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions