PA
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
TEKNETICS T2 SE
TEKNETICS T2 SE (back up)
MINELAB EXCALIBUR 2,
WHITES MX SPORT
Good Morning,

I tried a new field this morning and was there at 6am. It was still dark, but there was enough light to see the display. Within minutes I was getting a signal 92, 93 on the t2 and found my first large cent. After that I found that triangular token and a short while later the king george. In total I found 5 coppers 2 buttons a token and the shield. I was done in three hours and only hunted an area maybe 100' x 200'.
I hope you all have as great a morning as I did.

HH
Don

One of the large cents has a little bend in it. Can anybody suggest a way to straighten it out? Maybe a vise?

Attachments

• DSC00382.JPG
    DSC00382.JPG
    77.3 KB · Views: 1,150
  • DSC00383.JPG
    DSC00383.JPG
    85.3 KB · Views: 1,145
Upvote 1
OP
OP
70monte68

70monte68

Aug 8, 2010
PA
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
TEKNETICS T2 SE
TEKNETICS T2 SE (back up)
MINELAB EXCALIBUR 2,
WHITES MX SPORT
The coins are nice, but that triangular token may be the find of the day. Can you read what it says? (It almost looks like it ends in ".com" )

Niel, The token reads "cramers lunch & pool room" & good for 5 c in trade"

Also found a laxitive token not far from here :laughing9:. I searched but can't find a match or a location for this establishment. Can anyone help?

Lookin

Feb 15, 2008
Kentucky
Detector(s) used
White's MXT; backup - BH Pioneer 505
Primary Interest:
Other
Great hunt!! Gosh, I get excited when I find a real copper cent rather than a zinc cent! LOL! To find a "real" copper would be amazing. To find 5 would be...well...beyond amazing, for lack of a word! :laughing7:

Mr Tuff

Silver Member
Dec 4, 2008
ILL
Detector(s) used
Minelab Safari, Garrett pro pointer, bounty hunter 202 with a 10in magnum coil, Automax pinpointer,
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
good finds!!! use a leather belt and a vice :icon_thumleft: worked on a bashed barber Qtr for me... MR TUFF

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread