5 Kennedy halves, 3 $1 coins and $2 bill

qaela4

Bronze Member
Jul 24, 2014
Keene, New Hampshire
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Quick Silver,Tesoro Silver Sabre uMax.
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Hit the spot I got the 1820 Upper Canada half penny last year and found a buried Spiderman wallet with nothing in it but these. Man, I really want to do a 'give back" and this was probably some kids. 2 of the Kennedy's are Bicentennials, the $1 coins are Sacagawea, Martin Van Buren, and James Madison. The $2 bill is a 2003 series. There was also a '62 Jefferson nickel, maybe for the year his dad was born. DSCF3284.JPG

Upvote 6

SusanMN

Silver Member
Jun 1, 2007
Minnesota
Detector(s) used
Tiger Shark, Xterra 705, Makro Legend
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nice find. Hard to do a return with no personal info and of it was buried it's probably been there a while. In great shape though.

Captain Caveman

Silver Member
May 14, 2015
Madison, MS
Detector(s) used
Fisher F75SE, F44, F2 and CZ-20. Minelab E-TRAC and Go-Find 60. Tesoro Tejon. BH Quick Silver.
Primary Interest:
Other
Nice find. Hard to do a return with no personal info and of it was buried it's probably been there a while. In great shape though.

I agree. It sounds like your heart is in the right place though! Congratz on a great find!

The Aluminum Monster

Mar 18, 2015
New Bedford, MA
Detector(s) used
White's Coinmaster Pro, Tesoro Mojave, Garrett AT Pro, 5x8 DD, 15" NEL Attack, Garrett Pro-pointer, Pro Series 5x9 sand scoop, 30" Royal Compact sluice, 36" Bazooka Gold Trap, Gold Cube.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Heart is definitely in the right place, but at the same time, that is a crazy cool find. So many half dollars! Great stuff.

ScubaDetector

Silver Member
Mar 1, 2016
Port Huron MI
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
2 Fisher CZ-21's 8 and 10" coils
Tesoro Tiger Shark 8 and 10" coils (Interchangeable)
Minelab E-Trac with Sun Ray Probe
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
It sure couldn't have been buried long. Our money is part cloth but it wouldn't last years underground.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread