5 months finds...scanner is back in action

Blind.In.Texas

Bronze Member
Sep 1, 2006
Lone Star State
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well, since my camera is MIA I decided to work on my scanner configuration one more time before I turned it into an under carriage light for my jeep. ;D Finally got it working so I am going to post what I have found in the last four months. Not as spectacular as some of the finds that others have, but, they are mine and I feel I should catch up.

It's been so long since I have used it that I did not realise that the scanned files were being stored to a temp directory. After getting all my images scanned then surfing the web a while last night, I cleared the cache as always and went to bed. This morning I got up with the intention of editing the images and getting them posted since my child is home sick. Well, imagine my surprise when I realised what I had done when I cleared my pc's caches. I had also cleared all the images. What a bummer. It took me two hours of fiddling with the machine to get it to work and scanning just to unwittingly delete all the images!!! Did I say what a bummer that was? Well, here it is in fine form. Thanks for looking.

Attachments

• BulletsEdit.jpg
    BulletsEdit.jpg
    25.7 KB · Views: 486
  • ButtonsEdit.jpg
    ButtonsEdit.jpg
    27.7 KB · Views: 491
  • CalendarEdit.jpg
    CalendarEdit.jpg
    23.9 KB · Views: 484
  • CladCountEdit.jpg
    CladCountEdit.jpg
    43.1 KB · Views: 492
  • KeysEdit.jpg
    KeysEdit.jpg
    14.9 KB · Views: 455
  • MiscFindsEdit.jpg
    MiscFindsEdit.jpg
    36.9 KB · Views: 474
  • SilverEdit.jpg
    SilverEdit.jpg
    22 KB · Views: 480
  • ValueScrapEdit.jpg
    ValueScrapEdit.jpg
    29.2 KB · Views: 457
Upvote 0

mountainplayer

Oct 10, 2006
Way Northern California
Detector(s) used
Ace 250 & Minelab EX2
Great finds, Will Dig! I'd consider those pretty spectacular. I've been detecting for about a month now, so I've got some catching up to do. Woke up this morning to the first snowfall of the season (5"), so I got to shovel my driveway while feeling depressed that I won't be able to hunt for a while. As a bonus, I wrenched my back in the first couple of minutes.

Anyway, enough of my whining. Great job on the hunting and scanner resurrection, and keep posting those great pictures.

Night Stalker

Bronze Member
Dec 17, 2004
Florida
Detector(s) used
Omega 8000 & Tesoro Cortes
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nice looking pile of treasure you got their Dig!​

That's a lot of deep knee bends too :D

Thanks for sharing​

Nice Display!​

:o

Bavaria Mike

Gold Member
Feb 7, 2005
Bavaria Germany
Detector(s) used
Minelab XT70, Fisher 1280, Garrett Ace 250 and MH5
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nice bunch of finds, looks like a lot of fun was had and congrats on the silvers! HH, Mike

DigDugNY

Bronze Member
Aug 19, 2006
New York
Detector(s) used
Minelab Excalibur 2, Fisher F75, XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

JerV3

Gold Member
Feb 28, 2005
Three Rivers
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Minelab Etrac ,Xp Deus, Ctx 3030, Vanquish 440 X 2, Equinox 600, Equinox 800
Nice looking finds Will.

Nice to have a scanner working in this hobby.

HH Jer

Boobydoo

Gold Member
Apr 24, 2006
Michigan
Learning curves suck huh? lol.

Nice batch of finds, a fine assortment of treasure, congrats and thanks for sharing!!

Smiles!
BDoo

ringfinder

Silver Member
Nov 9, 2005
Ohio
Detector(s) used
Minelab GPX 5000, X-Terra 70, Garret Infinium, Tesorro Tiger Shark, ACE 250, Nautilus DMC 2B, Fisher 1235
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Great bunch of finds. Know what you mean by deleting files from computer. I keep saying i'm going to put everything on disc's, but i'm too busy metal detecting. Hopefully when the snow fiies, i'll get some of that done and clean up the clutter on my computer.

Thanks for the great post and the Great pictures.

HH, Ringfinder

Postalrevnant

Silver Member
Jul 5, 2006
Mountains
Congratulations that is a good 3 months. LoL glad to see that I am not the only one that keeps other stuff. I bet it won't be too long before I will get chewed by the wife for having too many things around.

Love the SLQ actually lots of great finds in there.

Postalrevnant

OP
OP
Blind.In.Texas

Blind.In.Texas

Bronze Member
Sep 1, 2006
Lone Star State
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanks all for the really great replies. It is nice to finally be able to contribute a little eye-candy to the forum instead of just conversation, advice, requests for information and yadda yadda yadda.....

That pile of junk has been bothering me for months. Gonna post yesterdays finds now. THANKS!!!!

Laater...

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread