worldtalker

Gold Member
May 11, 2011
Western Mass.
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
Other
Anyone else eat garlic daily? Started a couple years ago & usually miss all the flus & colds. Any other reports or experiences?

Maybe the smell keeps people away?? Only kidding..the Wife and I go through at least 8 bulbs a month..good stuff indeed. Hmm...maybe that's why people keep their distance.:laughing7:

bill from lachine

Gold Member
Oct 30, 2011
Quebec
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Chris,

A little trick that helps when eating garlic....chop up some fresh parsley in the same dish it helps to neutralize the strong odor.

Regards + HH

Bill

Maybe the smell keeps people away?? Only kidding..the Wife and I go through at least 8 bulbs a month..good stuff indeed. Hmm...maybe that's why people keep their distance.:laughing7:

worldtalker

Gold Member
May 11, 2011
Western Mass.
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
Other
Chris,

A little trick that helps when eating garlic....chop up some fresh parsley in the same dish it helps to neutralize the strong odor.

Regards + HH

Bill

Bill

Food smells never bothered me like it does some folks,well...goats milk sour is pretty foul,especially in the summer in your car.:tongue3:

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Wife being oriental cooks with lots of garlic, we also have a garlic mill, I season with garlic just like I do with ground pepper.

boogeyman

Gold Member
Jun 6, 2006
Out in the hills near wherendaheckarwe
Detector(s) used
WHITES, MINELAB, Garrett
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Chris,

Regards + HH

Bill
Cool! Thanks for that one! Been rinsing with baking soda then brushing. I'd rather munch parsley! Thanks again for the tip!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread