Whites XLT / M6

truckinbutch

Silver Member
Feb 15, 2008
Morgantown,WV
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Landstar
mcgearhead said:
I need an old chevy small block rebuilt, does that 50.00 cover parts and labor too ?
Careful what you ask for.Ron Faber ,a friend of mine,was the drummer in a popular '60's band The Bonnevilles.
He had a pristine '68 Bonneville that he sported at the local bars.Got the $50 offer from a gal one afternoon and sent her to wash his car while he stayed to drink with us.
She was blonde and he was stupid.She came back 2 hours later so proud of the thorough job she had done.
She was so meticulous that she had scrubbed all the paintwork with a Brillo pad to get it perfectly clean........

crazyjarhead

Gold Member
Sep 10, 2007
N. San Diego County
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
That's a good one, although most homes nowadays don't get painted anymore due to sidding, etc. But I remember as a kid paniting our house with my brothers and I think it took a long time

boogeyman

Gold Member
Jun 6, 2006
Out in the hills near wherendaheckarwe
Detector(s) used
WHITES, MINELAB, Garrett
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
crazyjarhead said:
That's a good one, although most homes nowadays don't get painted anymore due to sidding, etc. But I remember as a kid paniting our house with my brothers and I think it took a long time

Ya think it took a long time? If you can't remember how long it took & your arms didn't feel like they were going fall off at the shoulders, you didn't do it right ;D Grandpa always asked if your arms hurt. If you said no. Yup you guessed it! You didn't do it right. :D

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread