50 States Group Hunt tour.

warsawdaddy

Gold Member
Nov 23, 2004
Edwards,Missouri
Detector(s) used
MXT - DeLeon - Gamma 6000
Do you mean a team from each state and have a league? A lot of states are more than a few miles apart.You gotta explain it a little further before I will know if I had ever thought about it.Off the top of my head,I gotta say no,I haven't thought about it,but who knows?

OP
OP
mastereagle22

mastereagle22

Silver Member
May 15, 2007
Southeast Missouri
Detector(s) used
E-trac, Explorer II, Xterra30, Whites Prizm IV
I am talking about an event where we could have a hunt in a different state each weekend for a year!

Of course you would have to be WEALTHY to do it.... but if I'm gonna dream, I'm gonna dream big!!!

Bridge End Farm

Gold Member
Dec 2, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Library
warsawdaddy said:
Do you mean a team from each state and have a league? A lot of states are more than a few miles apart.You gotta explain it a little further before I will know if I had ever thought about it.Off the top of my head,I gotta say no,I haven't thought about it,but who knows?

actually this might be a good idea, everyone on here team up and hunt with other TNers close to them on a certain date.

OP
OP
mastereagle22

mastereagle22

Silver Member
May 15, 2007
Southeast Missouri
Detector(s) used
Scrounger I said if I was going to dream I was going to dream BIG!!!!

I promise you that if I EVER hit the powerball BIG time then I will make this happen!!!

Aug 27, 2006
WHAT KIND OF TREASURE ARE WE HUNTING TODAY ?
Detector(s) used
MINELAB E TRAC, EXCAL2,QUATTRO,WHITE 6000 DI PRO SL,EAGLE SPECTRUM,SILVER UMAX ,BANDIDO UMAX VARIOUS VINTAGE
yes, if i could get to even one per month that would be great.and DREAMING BIG for me.so far 4x per year would seem to be the limit.once each in spring summer fall and winter.although it looks like im gonna cheat this fall and do the Dover TN hunt on Nov 8th.anyone interested in meeting there to try and score some COOL CIVIL WAR RELICS

http://www.fortdonelsonrelics.com/FortDonelsonRelicHunt.htm

EDDE

Gold Member
Dec 7, 2004
Detector(s) used
Troy X5
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
mastereagle22 said:
Has anyone ever thought about organizing something like this???

It might be fun...
i thought of it but as you mentioned i am a little short on zorts

Noodle

Bronze Member
Jul 20, 2005
N Louisiana
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
ME, you are SURELY dreaming. It's all we can do to get you to TWO ORGANIZED HUNTS A YEAR! It's like pulling teeth!!! Surely you jest! :o :o

Dan and I just signed up for BEF's Florida hunt in January. Better start now... begging, that is.

:-*

Noodle

OP
OP
mastereagle22

mastereagle22

Silver Member
May 15, 2007
Southeast Missouri
Detector(s) used
Noodle if I had the money then I wouldn't have to worry about begging for permission. A good lawyer is expensive you know....... ::) :wink: :D

I mentioned the Florida hunt and was immediately shut down!!! The funny thing is my in-laws are now on my side and said they would be happy to watch my 16 y/o and 9 y/o so we can leave on Thursday to start heading to Caldwell. So it looks like I will leave right after work for Caldwell, spend the night in Springfield and then on to Caldwell Friday!!!!!!

To quote Hannibal from the A-Team "I love it when a plan comes together."

Mental Granny

Gold Member
May 8, 2005
Cherokee Strip
Detector(s) used
Cibola
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I think it would be alot of fun and as you say if ya gonna dream DREAM big! Now I know what to dream about tonight:

1. Jeff $ for his trip
2. $ for BEF's Hunt
3. Be able to go to a hunt once a week ... well at least once a month!

SWEET DREAMS!! zzzzzzzzz

Cynangyl

Gold Member
Apr 12, 2007
God's lap
Detector(s) used
X-terra 70
ACE 250
Those first two are already on my prayer list....now I guess I gotta add the third?? lol What a fantastic dream eh? ;D

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions