$500 in Dimes off the Coin Counter

Dok Holliday

May 2, 2011
Eastern Iowa
Primary Interest:
Other
Last week I didn't get any dimes or nickels off my 2 credit union branches. This week, my Thrusday branch had a $500 bag for me

$500 in coin counter dimes
1944 Winged Liberty Head
5 Silver Rosies
That's 3 dimes per box! Brings my running average up to 48 silver dimes out of 29.4452 boxes for a running average of 1.63/box

Upvote 0

K

Jul 17, 2011
MI
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Dang! Good job and HH! :icon_sunny:

ArkieBassMan

Silver Member
Dec 17, 2009
AR
Detector(s) used
Minelab E-Trac
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Sweet! :icon_thumleft:

Believe I'm gonna try me a bag o' dimes. The boxes here certainly don't produce. Bags can't be any worse.

OP
OP
Dok Holliday

Dok Holliday

May 2, 2011
Eastern Iowa
Primary Interest:
Other
ArkieBassMan said:
Believe I'm gonna try me a bag o' dimes. The boxes here certainly don't produce. Bags can't be any worse.

No doubt my friend to the south. As MentalUnrest (Fellow Iowan) put the situation with buying bags, if a bank can supply you with a bag every week, they are probably a dumping ground of a fellow CRHer. If it takes them about 10 days to get you a bag of dimes or nickels, good supply. Because quarters are used more, my banks can supply me a bag a week, and sometimes 2 a week. probably takes them 3 days to fill a bag of $500 quarters. Don't look for quantity, look for those quality bags that take a while to fill...you know those are the ones where regular customers are bringing in that coin jar they've had sitting around for a few years. Not a lot of 2011s in those :)

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread