Apr 25, 2012
North Central Nebraska
Detector(s) used
Whites Spectrum XLT
Ace350
Pioneer Bounty Hunter 202
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Short hunt today got me a bunch of trash, 2 clad quarter 1 1954 Rosie (which i gave a nice facial scar to..)and a cloths ping type thing
2012-05-23_21-49-31_539.jpg

Upvote 0
OP
OP
QuarterMaster

QuarterMaster

Apr 25, 2012
North Central Nebraska
Detector(s) used
Whites Spectrum XLT
Ace350
Pioneer Bounty Hunter 202
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
according to this link, those clothes pins are from the 50's

Vintage Aluminum Hollywood PinUps Clothes by WindyAcreTreasures

Sweet Thanks, I hadnt had time to look it up yet! The town I live in was established in 1868. I got permission to hunt a half block lot that up until 5 years ago had 2 houses and an mechanics garage on it. This lot in about 1.5 blocks from the "Original" 2 blocks of town.

Its tough digging, not mowed, rocks and brick under the surface. Some parts about 8 inches down is sand. I hit this for about an hour before I noticed a guy had pulled over by the curb and didn't look to well. I asked if he was ok and he said no, So I started talking to him asking what was wrong etc..if he wanted me to call an ambulance..long story short It wasn't life threatening so I ended up driving him to the hospital. That ended my day early but I felt good for helping someone in distress. I am anxious to get back there next week.

This weekend Im going down to Missouri..I have an arrowhead hunting ground there that the in laws own AND they are going to hook me up with some old church sites :)

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread