6-26 at the beach

willie d

Silver Member
Jul 13, 2005
Close enough to the beach
Detector(s) used
**Tesoro Tiger Shark** Tesoro Silver Umax** Minelab Sov Gt w/WOT coil** Whites 6000Di Pro SL**
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I got to the beach at about 10:30 a.m. , a later start than I like , but hey what are you gonna do? I ended up leaving the beach about 6:45 p.m. My finds totaled $7.42. Consisting of 18 quarters, 20 dimes, 12 nickels and 32 pennies. All clad, nothing spectacular. About 2 dozen pull tabs and 4 dozen bottle caps. One funny thing that I saw was a MDer with a detector similar to mine. He was pretty close to the water. My machine doesn't do well near the saltwater. Add to this he was walking at a pretty brisk pace and swinging his detector like he was practicing his golf swing. He didn't have headphones or a digging tool, poor guy. I got a pretty good chuckle at that. I hope everyone had successful hunts, take care.
Bill

Upvote 0

The Beep Goes On

Silver Member
Jan 11, 2006
Houston, TX
Detector(s) used
CTX3030, Excalibur II, V3i, TRX
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
That's a good amount of clad. You know that guys detector is going to end up in a closet...

HH!
TBGO

goldencoin

Gold Member
Sep 27, 2005
Indiana
Detector(s) used
Whites DFX & Beach Hunter ID
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thats a nice lot of clad....wish there was that much on the beaches of michigan

HH
-GC

JerV3

Gold Member
Feb 28, 2005
Three Rivers
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Minelab Etrac ,Xp Deus, Ctx 3030, Vanquish 440 X 2, Equinox 600, Equinox 800
Sounds like a good day willie.

That gold and silver can't be to far away.

HH Jer

OP
OP
willie d

willie d

Silver Member
Jul 13, 2005
Close enough to the beach
Detector(s) used
**Tesoro Tiger Shark** Tesoro Silver Umax** Minelab Sov Gt w/WOT coil** Whites 6000Di Pro SL**
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The Beep Goes On said:
That's a good amount of clad. You know that guys detector is going to end up in a closet...

HH!
TBGO
Yeah, I saw him a while later and I was gonna see if he wanted to sell it, but I didn't.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread