6 boxes of pennies and great finds

JimVT36

Jan 19, 2014
Vermont
Primary Interest:
Other
Good Evening, I'm new to this forum so I hope this post finds it way to the right thread. I recently purchased a lot of Canadian pennies. Most Canadian cents, that are non magnetic pass the local coin sorter test and can be deposited in US accounts. The newer Canadian pennies get flagged and rejected. I bought a lot and look what I found. yep also magnetic but not Canadian.. I'm gonna try for more if I can find another customer Steel Penny.jpg

Thought you'd like to see my treasure..

Joe777Cool

Bronze Member
Feb 6, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Good Evening, I'm new to this forum so I hope this post finds it way to the right thread. I recently purchased a lot of Canadian pennies. Most Canadian cents, that are non magnetic pass the local coin sorter test and can be deposited in US accounts. The newer Canadian pennies get flagged and rejected. I bought a lot and look what I found. yep also magnetic but not Canadian.. I'm gonna try for more if I can find another customer View attachment 932916

1943 US Steel cents... worth around 10-20 cents each in circulated condition

OP
OP
U

uchihadesendent

Jun 22, 2013
Wawa, on
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Good Evening, I'm new to this forum so I hope this post finds it way to the right thread. I recently purchased a lot of Canadian pennies. Most Canadian cents, that are non magnetic pass the local coin sorter test and can be deposited in US accounts. The newer Canadian pennies get flagged and rejected. I bought a lot and look what I found. yep also magnetic but not Canadian.. I'm gonna try for more if I can find another customer View attachment 932916

cool thanks for sharing

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread