6 brinks boxes last night.

TheRockDoc

May 28, 2011
Hey world of Tnet CRH'ing friends. Yesterday I ended up with 6 boxes of halves and Its funny how starting out with six boxes gives you sooo much hope that at least one of them has some goodies in it (lots of goodies). Sadly though, my hope was short lived. The finds were less than half of my average... 3 little tiny 40%'ers. It was a dissapointment. I am still waiting for my dream box. I think I would be able to give this thing a short break if I actually got a dream box. Until then, the thought of a break makes me feel like It would for sure be the same week that grandpappy's mega collection gets distributed and I'm off doing something other than finding it... Am I the only person this crazy?

Upvote 0

Gilmore Happy

Banned
Jul 19, 2011
PHOENIX, ARIZONA
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
No, youre not. Like Ive said, once I hit $1000 in dimes at $3.00 a piece....Im moving on to halves for the same goal.

When that happens, I will be a madman trying to hit that goal as quick as possible. When I get results like yours above, it will drive me insane.

I cant wait...youre not alone.

Bigheed

Bronze Member
Apr 11, 2011
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
don't feel bad I'm on a 9 box skunk streak but I did scrounge up 2x40% from 10 loose MWR.

TCOZY13

Aug 10, 2011
OH
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You're not alone. Last box I opened had 22 and my first walking. I cant sleep because i have 5 boxes coming in tommorow :tongue3:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread