WP_20150114_05_38_12_Pro.jpg
    559.3 KB · Views: 709
Upvote 5

gollum

Gold Member
Jan 2, 2006
Arizona Vagrant
Detector(s) used
Minelab SD2200D (Modded)/ Whites GMT 24k / Fisher FX-3 / Fisher Gold Bug II / Fisher Gemini / Schiebel MIMID / Falcon MD-20
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Still nothing from the OP. Very suspicious. In my fountain of useless knowledge, I dredged up something. I remember some time ago that a member complained about someone working on their claim, and they spray painted a bunch of rocks gold. When they checked, someone had found the gold painted rocks and taken them. I woooooooooooooooooooonnnnnnnndeeeeeeerrrrrrrrrrrrr?

Mike

bigfoot1

Silver Member
Nov 1, 2011
so.cal.mtns.
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
garrett,minelab,fisher,,,atp current weapon of choice
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Still nothing from the OP. Very suspicious. In my fountain of useless knowledge, I dredged up something. I remember some time ago that a member complained about someone working on their claim, and they spray painted a bunch of rocks gold. When they checked, someone had found the gold painted rocks and taken them. I woooooooooooooooooooonnnnnnnndeeeeeeerrrrrrrrrrrrr?

Mike

he posted another thread which seems to have been removed...claims to have found a crate with about 20lbs of gold bars.Yup some folks really need a new hobby.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread