60th silver for 2013 AND my first chauffeurs badge!

Sovereignelite

Bronze Member
Sep 30, 2012
Bloomington Indiana
Detector(s) used
E-TRAC & TESORO GOLDEN SABRE II---ETRAC COILS :SEF 10x12, SEF 6x8, X-5, Detech 8" concentric, ,--- TESORO COILS- 12x10 TOOLS: Lesche, Profind 25, Garrett Propointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
60th silver for 2013 AND my first chauffeurs badge! Also an Indiana dog tax tag, an old "Little Billboard" lighter, a copper Mary religious medal, four wheats and a metal tag of some sort. Sheesh! This yard was big! I really didn't think I was going to find anything: after over an hour I had only found one wheat and the mercury dime was the last find of the day. I had dropped the chauffeurs badge in the yard by accident before I left and had to drive back across town and find it in the dark with a flashlight...fortunately...I have a metal detector! :)

10282013badge.jpg

Oct282013.jpg

Upvote 4

treblehunter

Gold Member
Jun 18, 2013
New Jersey
Detector(s) used
Minelab Excalibur II
XP Deus
Garrett pro pointer
XP Deus MI-6 pinpointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Ha ha, I love how you almost lost it again. I dropped a Merc one time this summer and had to find it again with my detector. It took a wild bounce in some really tall grass. What year was your Merc?

Nice finds, you are still on fire. I'm hoping I'll get to find some more silver like you have this summer, I have been reading your threads and was getting ready to move to Indiana, ha that's part of what I like about this site, seeing where everyone is from is very interesting to me. Good luck in your future hunts, thanks for sharing!

OP
OP
Sovereignelite

Sovereignelite

Bronze Member
Sep 30, 2012
Bloomington Indiana
Detector(s) used
E-TRAC & TESORO GOLDEN SABRE II---ETRAC COILS :SEF 10x12, SEF 6x8, X-5, Detech 8" concentric, ,--- TESORO COILS- 12x10 TOOLS: Lesche, Profind 25, Garrett Propointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanks! I think my success is due to being willing to go knock on doors: I rarely find any good stuff in parks or public places around here. 54 of my 60 silvers are from yards. The Merc is just a 1941. It was in a spot I thought I had covered: gave a signal like a half dollar which was weird. I rechecked the hole though: nothin.
Ha ha, I love how you almost lost it again. I dropped a Merc one time this summer and had to find it again with my detector. It took a wild bounce in some really tall grass. What year was your Merc?

Nice finds, you are still on fire. I'm hoping I'll get to find some more silver like you have this summer, I have been reading your threads and was getting ready to move to Indiana, ha that's part of what I like about this site, seeing where everyone is from is very interesting to me. Good luck in your future hunts, thanks for sharing!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread