65 Million gun purchases has to mean something!

worldtalker

Gold Member
May 11, 2011
Western Mass.
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
Other

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'm in those stats twice myself and will be for a third time again soon I am sure.....

pong12211

Bronze Member
Jan 5, 2013
North central Pa.
Detector(s) used
Garrett at pro/Garrett pro pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'm also in those stats.. Buy at least 4 or 5 every year usually one to play with and the rest go in my collection.. Bought my with her very own bushmaster this year and tricked it out in pink camo for her and let me tell you there's something sexy about a woman holding an assualt rifle...:hello2:

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Totally agree, love a woman that knows how to shoot, sexy......That is how it use to be when this country was young, many women could shoot as good as some men and better than others....

I'm also in those stats.. Buy at least 4 or 5 every year usually one to play with and the rest go in my collection.. Bought my with her very own bushmaster this year and tricked it out in pink camo for her and let me tell you there's something sexy about a woman holding an assualt rifle...:hello2:

dieselram94

Gold Member
Jun 17, 2011
Mid Coast Maine
Detector(s) used
Xterra 705, Tesoro Sand Shark, Garrett Pro Pointer (mine). Fisher F2 my son's
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
I am in the stats as well......too bad for the canoe accident. All guns a total loss.:dontknow::laughing7:

hvacker

Bronze Member
Aug 18, 2012
New Mexico USA
Detector(s) used
My Head
Primary Interest:
Other

dieselram94

Gold Member
Jun 17, 2011
Mid Coast Maine
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Of course it means something. Fear and paranoia. A lot could have been avoided by turning off the radio.

Instead of fear and paranoia, its more like reality and self preservation. There is more misinformation on pmsnbc than is ever on the radio!

birdman

Gold Member
Jan 28, 2005
Choctaw Beach Florida
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800 and ORX, tesoro Cibola with garret,whites and minelab pinpointers
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I bought my wife a S&W 38 snub nose for her and the kids protection. I call it her pedophile killer. :coffee2:

dieselram94

Gold Member
Jun 17, 2011
Mid Coast Maine
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
I bought one as well, just not the snub nose version. I think every woman of sound mind should have one nearby. Birdman I think I will adopt your name for the gun "pedophile killer" most excellent!

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Of course it means something. Fear and paranoia. A lot could have been avoided by turning off the radio.

Do you buy a car, home, or life insurance? Why, You buy it just incase you ever need it hoping you want, is that fear or paranoia................?

I buy guns for 32 reasons, protection, I enjoy shooting them, and they hold their value..........( I have a 9mm Smith and Wesson 559 I bought used 15 years ago, I can sell it right now for what I paid for it...)

dieselram94

Gold Member
Jun 17, 2011
Mid Coast Maine
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
TH, the way things are going you could probably make a profit on it very soon.

dieselram94

Gold Member
Jun 17, 2011
Mid Coast Maine
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
The same could be said about seat belts......

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
TH, the way things are going you could probably make a profit on it very soon.

Probably true, but I don't see myself selling them anytime soon..... I figure I need them another 25 years at least, by then I will be close to 90 and it want really matter........LOL

Last edited:

dieselram94

Gold Member
Jun 17, 2011
Mid Coast Maine
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
I don't blame you for not wanting to sell. The controlling so called leaders will destroy your ability to get another.

smokeythecat

Gold Member
Nov 22, 2012
Maryland
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Of course it means something. Fear. Insecurity. Lack of faith in the policy and/or government to protect us. Like for deer meat. Etc etc etc We are in a very strange age.

dieselram94

Gold Member
Jun 17, 2011
Mid Coast Maine
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
A very evil age. Tyrants are rising up.....

smokeythecat

Gold Member
Nov 22, 2012
Maryland
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Tyrants may put it mildly in the next 20 year or so.

BosnMate

Gold Member
Sep 10, 2010
Detector(s) used
Whites MXT, Whites DFX, Whites 6000 Di Pro
Primary Interest:
Other
Well, I guess I'm part of the stats also. Bought another concealable revolver. My others are semi auto 45's and .22 LR's, but at my age those pistols are getting just a little large and heavy to pack around, so sprung for this one in .22 mag loaded with ballistic tip bullets. It's a close range weapon, and I'll still pack heavier heat if I'm going to the woods. In fact I carry the 1911 in my pickup all the time, so that would be with me in the woods while prospecting or tectin', but the new revolver will be with me in the park. No lions or bears in the parks, just low life coyotes if you know what I mean.

OP
OP
worldtalker

worldtalker

Gold Member
May 11, 2011
Western Mass.
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
Other
Well, I guess I'm part of the stats also. Bought another concealable revolver. My others are semi auto 45's and .22 LR's, but at my age those pistols are getting just a little large and heavy to pack around, so sprung for this one in .22 mag loaded with ballistic tip bullets. It's a close range weapon, and I'll still pack heavier heat if I'm going to the woods. In fact I carry the 1911 in my pickup all the time, so that would be with me in the woods while prospecting or tectin', but the new revolver will be with me in the park. No lions or bears in the parks, just low life coyotes if you know what I mean.

Well armed well said Brother!

truckinbutch

Silver Member
Feb 15, 2008
Morgantown,WV
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Landstar
Like Bosn said , 3lbs of .45 is gettin a bit heavy for me . 1lb of .38 snubbie seems to fit better on a daily basis . Joined the stats 3 times in the last year .

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread