DSCN4953.jpg
    83.2 KB · Views: 158
  • DSCN4952.JPG
    DSCN4952.JPG
    83.5 KB · Views: 156
  • DSCN4960.JPG
    DSCN4960.JPG
    80.2 KB · Views: 149
Love the stove item. I have seen a few tokens from there. Nice Walker too! WTG!

hahaha....yes! sweet digs bro! :thumbsup: great hunt, love that walker! I don't know which indian I like better, the stove tag or that 1902 that cleaned up purty. Good stuff Brent, congrats on some nice keepers!

Really great finds Brent! What a thrill it is digging up those big silvers! Congrats on the Walker and Indians and the rest, the indian stove tag is sweet! ffd

Wow, nice digs Brent! :thumbsup: Congrats on the Walker and beauty of an '02 IH. What is the wording on the Indian stove tag? Excellent relic! :icon_thumleft: Glad you kept up with the competition. :)

HH

Michiganne said:
Wow, nice digs Brent! :thumbsup: Congrats on the Walker and beauty of an '02 IH. What is the wording on the Indian stove tag? Excellent relic! :icon_thumleft: Glad you kept up with the competition. :)

HH

Thanks Anne! The wording on the Indian stove tag reads Round Oak Stoves Ranges Furnaces Doe Wan Luck. I think the last word is Luck but not positive.
Brent

wording on the Indian stove tag reads Round Oak Stoves Ranges Furnaces Doe Wan Luck. Thanks, I couldn't read the last three words.
"Doe Wan Luck?" :icon_scratch:

HH

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back