Gold Member
Feb 28, 2005
Three Rivers
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Minelab Etrac ,Xp Deus, Ctx 3030, Vanquish 440 X 2, Equinox 600, Equinox 800
7 IH's 6 More silvers Big Colonial Button. Plus a bunch more

Hey everyone,

This weather has been great here so early this yr. I have been getting out a few hrs every other day with my youngest boy. I work nights so I can get some time in the day to hunt. But I gotta do it with a three yr old. I try and stay in safe areas. It has been slow as of lately.

Baseball has started so I will be pretty busy over the next 3 months. I won't be doing a lot of serious detecting. I will be mainly just coin shooting parks for the next three months a few hrs here and there.

I got a couple decent items this time. Anyone know what the colonial button is. Is it a dandy or a tombac. It is half dollar in size with shank missing and no back mark. Picked it up at a old colonial site along with the other one. Got three silver dimes a beat 1898 barber 44 merc and 46 rosie.

Silver has eluded me the past week or so. Got a sterling watch frame and a war nickle. Got the really nice and heavy sterling spoon ring at a old park. It is heavy but really small. Also found the match case that day called the Dueber. Nice little relic. The indians were common dates 1865 being the oldest. 3 beat turn of the century v nics. 1 beat up buff. Over 30 wheats and 3 trolley tokens.

Thanks for looking guys

hH Jer

Attachments

• V3 Second post 005.JPG
    V3 Second post 005.JPG
    141.8 KB · Views: 923
  • V3 Second post 006.JPG
    V3 Second post 006.JPG
    166.9 KB · Views: 923
  • V3 Second post 007.JPG
    V3 Second post 007.JPG
    42.8 KB · Views: 898
  • V3 Second post 008.JPG
    V3 Second post 008.JPG
    135.4 KB · Views: 932
  • V3 Second post 011.JPG
    V3 Second post 011.JPG
    147.3 KB · Views: 928
  • V3 Second post 013.JPG
    V3 Second post 013.JPG
    66.5 KB · Views: 928
  • V3 Second post 016.JPG
    V3 Second post 016.JPG
    196.9 KB · Views: 928
Upvote 0

sandtrout

Jan 27, 2010
Re: 7 IH's 6 More silvers Big Colonial Button. Plus a bunch more

great finds! makes me want to visit or move to an older state than california but you'd probably find neat stuff out here. still working my ace 250 and still getting clad but still having a great time learning. i check the board daily for your posts.....inspirational! dan in so cal

Damon64

Bronze Member
Jul 10, 2008
Federal Way, WA
Detector(s) used
V3i, DFX, Beachhunter ID
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Man, you are always making a killing on the finds. I have been following your posts for a long time from DFX only to here...always amazing stuff. I keep detecting because of these posts, gives me hope that I can find some stuff...even here in WA.

OP
OP
JerV3

JerV3

Gold Member
Feb 28, 2005
Three Rivers
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Minelab Etrac ,Xp Deus, Ctx 3030, Vanquish 440 X 2, Equinox 600, Equinox 800

Thanks alot guys,

I appreciate you all looking up to me and following my threads through out the yrs.

Damon I remember you man. Been a long time. It's hard here to find stuff and history is all around me. I really have to work hard for these finds. Getting to the point where time is everything. I got tons of sites researched. Need the time to gain permission and time to go look for the places.

There is still alot out there. You have to expand your mind and start hunting area's people may not have hunted. The wooded area's are where you want to be. Something as simple as a nice set of woods behind some old homes could be a potential good spot.

Take care guys

HH Jer

Damon64

Bronze Member
Jul 10, 2008
Federal Way, WA
Detector(s) used
V3i, DFX, Beachhunter ID
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

I remember you talking about the woods a long time ago and have been trying that here and there. I managed a few keepers, but the history here is fairly recent so my finds are slim. Looks like you have some great history there, someday I'll have to get back there and try my luck!

Take care.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread