7 Rings (4 Gold 1 Platinum) / 3 Chains / 10 Silvers

Whydah

Bronze Member
Feb 24, 2010
New England
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab CTX 30-30 Minelab X Calibur 1000 MineLab Equinox 800 Garret Infinium Fisher CZ 21
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
Went back to work this week. All I could think of was the guys were getting the goodies.... I was a little on the early side for the tide today, but I couldn't wait any longer, you all know that feeling that you get when you arrive, and your the first to be there? That was me today, and I was dialed in rite from the first target... I am absolutely loving this Minelab CTX 30 30... Man this thing is producing for me.... I was down at the cut, and had a couple silvers, and then everyone showed up... Some in front of me, and a few to my back... I just kept focussed, and kept getting goodies one after another... Lead figures, V Nickels, Buffalo Nickels, Barber Quarter and a couple of Washington Quarters too. In between the silver. I plucked 4 GOLD Rings from the cut area that had been cleaned out the day before, acording to one of the other hunters today....LOLOL OK either I am good? or lucky? or maybe they are to much in a hurry? Either way, I scored them. And they were sitting nicely in my pouch... I also managed a nice ( *P ) Platinum wedding band to top it all off.....A few sterling chains with crosses... made the day a well rounded fun trip... One of the chains have a 14 K charm on it... I am skipping work tommorrow... Heading back to get the leftovers that were not found today.... I hope they cleaned the area as good as they did spot today....LOLOLOL Happy Hunting and thanks for looking... 7 ring day (1).JPG 7 ring day (4).JPG 7 ring day (12).JPG 7 ring day (15).JPG 7 ring day (20).JPG 7 ring day (22).JPG 7 ring day (28).JPG 7 ring day (33).JPG 7 ring day (36).JPG 7 ring day (37).JPG

Upvote 12

jcCALIF

Jun 13, 2012
Yorba Linda
Detector(s) used
TDI PRO, VX3, Surfmaster PI PRO, TRX
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Very nice hunting Whydah! Out of curiosity, how much mineralization do you deal with in the north east beaches? Do you have ground balancing and/or discrimination tactic that you use? Also, at what average depth do you pull must of you finds from? I live in southern california, and we have to deal with a lot black sand (mineralization) in most beaches.

Wildcat1750

Gold Member
Nov 18, 2012
Western CT
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
AT PRO/Ace 250w8.5x11" DD Coil/
Garrett Pro-Pointer/Garrett Pro-Pointer AT/
Vibra-Tector 730/
Radio Shack Discovery 1000 (Tracker IV)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Oodle of coins, relics and jewelry! What a simply awesome day you had in the cut! :thumbsup:

Marko0916

May 8, 2012
Long Island
Detector(s) used
Excal.II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
What the hell! Do people there play dodgeball with their jewelry there? Very nice

OP
OP
Whydah

Whydah

Bronze Member
Feb 24, 2010
New England
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab CTX 30-30 Minelab X Calibur 1000 MineLab Equinox 800 Garret Infinium Fisher CZ 21
Primary Interest:
Very nice hunting Whydah! Out of curiosity, how much mineralization do you deal with in the north east beaches? Do you have ground balancing and/or discrimination tactic that you use? Also, at what average depth do you pull must of you finds from? I live in southern california, and we have to deal with a lot black sand (mineralization) in most beaches.
We do have to ground balance some of our machines, depends on what type we are using.. The Minelab CTX does it all for me.... I absolutely love it... I have had it 3 weeks and its paid in full already... It simply loves chains, medallions, silver coins and of course rings....I am finding the deep stuff... The Platinum ring I found today at around 18 inches and it was a nice steady loud signal... I just couldn't belive it when it tumbled out of the hole...Thanks for the questions... I had planned on writing a review on the Minelab CTX 30 30, but I guess the pictures say it all.... Happy Hunting

OP
OP
Whydah

Whydah

Bronze Member
Feb 24, 2010
New England
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
amazing!! love the floral band; it is gorgeous!
Hello Debby, I love it too... One of the prettiest wedding bands I have ever found... It cleaned up beutiful

OP
OP
Whydah

Whydah

Bronze Member
Feb 24, 2010
New England
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
What the hell! Do people there play dodgeball with their jewelry there? Very nice
OK you made me chuckle with that statement... I like to call these people who lose things at the beach ( CONTRIBUTERS )...LOLOL

SusanMN

Silver Member
Jun 1, 2007
Minnesota
Detector(s) used
Tiger Shark, Xterra 705, Makro Legend
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I think it is more skill than luck, Whydah. Great finds as always.

Twinkletoes

Bronze Member
Jan 3, 2013
Detector(s) used
White’s TDI Beach Hunter PI / Minelab Excalibur 1000 / White's MX Sport / White’s XLT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'll take your cut! :) Great find. H Digs

OP
OP
Whydah

Whydah

Bronze Member
Feb 24, 2010
New England
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:

jewelerguy

Gold Member
Jun 28, 2011
Oklahoma
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
White's XLT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
super finds. that monogram ring looks old

-Taz-

Mar 28, 2013
Island on the west coast
Detector(s) used
XP Deus, Tesoro Sand Shark
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Great stuff! You´r lucky to have such wast beaches to hunt. I will hit the local beaches tomorrow, unfortunately they are pretty small ;-)

And I really liked the soldier, would be cool to find something like that :D

Last edited:

John Boy

Bronze Member
Sep 11, 2012
Detector(s) used
FISHER F75 LTD CAMOUFLAGE,CZ3D 1021,1220X AND GARRETT PRO POINTER.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Wow buddy you dug a great assortment of goodies.you've been busy.very sweet finds.amazing

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread