Left coast
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Love to treasure hunt
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello group!

I recently got some saltwater beach low tide hunting experience. I never liked it before, because my at pro doesn’t target ID well, and it doesn’t go deep in the salty wet soil.

I was with a hunting club member and he showed me a few tricks and eaked out a Silver Rosie from a old ferry landing in the Puget Sound.

Low tides in the afternoon all week, and hit a local, unpopular, beach that I heard was a picnic site back in the Olden days. I visited here maybe two times before and got a wheatie or two and a buffalo, so I knew there was potential.

Anyways, yesterday, I was at the perfect line on the beach and all this coinage started poppin up!
A Rosie was first, then the walker. Next think I know I working on Silver number 7!! My first barber dime had me floating on cloud 9 - the huge rotten ring was a treat. I didn’t know my Canadian Silver dime was even a keeper until I got home and started sorting my finds. My girlfriend was curious as to why I was so happy about a little sliver of brown! I saw the king George head, and I see ‘10’ on the reverse. So stoked!!

Thanks for reading folks. gettjng these goodies feel really good! Like a payoff for learning my machine, and always asking people about potential spots.

DF65DCB5-520C-4C60-BA47-A30F4358E664.jpeg
F78EFAC5-58BF-4F8B-8BFA-4DF77037770E.jpeg
E3F0E58C-6DCB-4318-8E40-DAAB56413708.png

Upvote 33

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread