wwwtimmcp

Bronze Member
Sep 22, 2007
wakeman, ohio
Detector(s) used
J.W.FISHERS pulse 8x
Primary Interest:
Shipwrecks
not much but a luhrs jensen krocodile lure,2 lbs of sinkers,more nails and junk,a spark plug, 2 old spikes and a few outboard motor parts. the only good thing is I found that spot I wanted 15 minutes before I had to leave. I did get gps numbers so I can return easily.

beachfinds83011.jpg

happy hunting to all.

Upvote 0

Tuberale

Gold Member
May 12, 2010
Portland, Oregon
Detector(s) used
White's Coinmaster Pro
2 lbs. of lead in 15 minutes? You've found a producing lead mine, and most of the smelting has already been done at least once.

Remember too how much you are cleaning the site. Lead is about a toxic a metal as metals get. Hope you can get back there soon for more heavy metal fun.

goldencoin

Gold Member
Sep 27, 2005
Indiana
Detector(s) used
Whites DFX & Beach Hunter ID
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You should have a lot of lead scrap by now, triple digits probably, how much have you pulled up this year?

HH
-GC

OP
OP
wwwtimmcp

wwwtimmcp

Bronze Member
Sep 22, 2007
wakeman, ohio
Detector(s) used
J.W.FISHERS pulse 8x
Primary Interest:
Shipwrecks
tuberale, I found the spot I was looking for 15 minutes before I had to leave. I spent 2 hours looking for it and that is where the sinkers came from.

goldencoin, I have over 50 lbs of sinkers this year alone, over 500 lbs since I started. all came from a 2 square mile area. I cant imagine how many lbs of sinkers are in the perch fishing hotspots.

if lead were gold I'd be retired.

happy hunting to all.

goldencoin

Gold Member
Sep 27, 2005
Indiana
Detector(s) used
Whites DFX & Beach Hunter ID
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
50 pounds is nothing to scoff at, excellent work

HH