OP
diggerfororo

diggerfororo

Jul 29, 2007
Missouri
Detector(s) used
Fisher CZ6-CZ20-Whites surf PI
oroh2o said:
Keep up the good work. Too much rain up here, everything is flooded. See ya in the fall............................L

Hi Loyd

Friday I had 2 gold and 161 coins. Was working a cut at Penida. If you remember we worked one there several years ago with Tom H. and dug our A***s off. I still can't feel my left arm. The current was horriffic. See you when we get home.

Les

Paul4x4

Dec 31, 2007
Finland
Detector(s) used
E-Trac/Pro-Pointer/Ace 250
Way to go again, Les! Outstanding amount of gold added to the pile again! :thumbsup: :o

I have learned to wear my sunglasses before I click your threads open, so much bling every time!! ;D

Tuberale

Gold Member
May 12, 2010
Portland, Oregon
Detector(s) used
White's Coinmaster Pro
diggerfororo said:
oroh2o said:
Keep up the good work. Too much rain up here, everything is flooded. See ya in the fall............................L

Hi Loyd

Friday I had 2 gold and 161 coins. Was working a cut at Penida. If you remember we worked one there several years ago with Tom H. and dug our A***s off. I still can't feel my left arm. The current was horriffic. See you when we get home.

Les
So 10 gold rings so far ... and now you're complaining? Sometimes you just gotta take the good with the gold.

ATC1997

Jul 25, 2010
Michigan
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250, Bullseye II PP, Sniper Coil, 9 x 12" Coil, 6.5 x 9" Coil
;D

That made me smile, don't know why. That's a super job, hope I have your luck.

OP
OP
diggerfororo

diggerfororo

Jul 29, 2007
Missouri
Detector(s) used
Fisher CZ6-CZ20-Whites surf PI
chiantikid said:
Hi Lester,
Still winkling them out eh! Coming out in Sept so can you leave something.

Eddy

Hi ya Eddy--Tony--Keith--Tim

You know as well as I, that it would scare people if they knew how much gold was out of range at some of the beaches we hunt so there will be plenty left when you get here. I got 2 yesterday, and 1 today.

Les

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread