82 Pounds Gold Bars Found In Arizona - Jesuit Treasure!

gollum

Gold Member
Jan 2, 2006
Arizona Vagrant
Detector(s) used
Minelab SD2200D (Modded)/ Whites GMT 24k / Fisher FX-3 / Fisher Gold Bug II / Fisher Gemini / Schiebel MIMID / Falcon MD-20
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
An IM would have been nice, but at least you mentioned it was my thread.

Since it is against the rules on this forum to link to other forums, I would recommend using the version of this that is on my website:

1oro1.com

Mike

sdcfia

Silver Member
Sep 28, 2014
Primary Interest:
Other
That was a really cool story and find!

It's an interesting recovery, but the origin of the bullion is debatable. I found that the topic was discussed off and on for a couple months last year on another thread. Mike and others who are rigidly committed to the "Jesuit Treasures" stories are adamant, but others raise some interesting points too.

http://www.treasurenet.com/forums/treasure-legends/153540-jesuit-treasures-they-real-35.html Begins about Post#1928, maybe a bit earlier.

gollum

Gold Member
Jan 2, 2006
Arizona Vagrant
Detector(s) used
Minelab SD2200D (Modded)/ Whites GMT 24k / Fisher FX-3 / Fisher Gold Bug II / Fisher Gemini / Schiebel MIMID / Falcon MD-20
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Bob,

Maybe you'll answer here. Is there a reason that you went to my website and just cut-and-pasted stories here? At least this one you acknowledged it was my article at DesertUSA, but there are a couple of others you did this you haven't.

Please answer my question.

Mike

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread