9-24 High Tide=White Gold!!

stpauli914

Jun 7, 2011
Gulf Coast FL
Detector(s) used
Minelab Excalibur 2, Minelab Sovereign GT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well, I really had my reservations about going out this morning. Sleeping in seemed like such a nice idea. The tides were high and I had a real tough time getting out of bed. Checked the computer though and winds were 0kts and there was no rain on the radar. OK, I've gotta go. Had a tough time deciding which beach to hit, but went with one thats been producing. Fair amount of crusty clad and a couple junk hoops and i was just about to call it a morning when I am working my way back parrallel to where I had gridded a nice area, I see 3 of my holes all in a little 4'X4' area. I think boy, I should check this area out one more time. A couple increasingly wider circles around those holes and low and behold up comes a 14K wedding band!! Made my morning!! Enjoy the pics and hope you all do well this weekend!!

Aaron

003-13.jpg

002-13.jpg

006-7.jpg

007-6.jpg

Upvote 0

gold nuggets

Bronze Member
Apr 5, 2008
Springfield, Oregon
Detector(s) used
Explorer SE, Pro coil inline probe. Also the Excal II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Congratulations on the 14k wedding band. Wonder why a nice find
like that seems to make all the "junque" a person digs, worth the
time and effort? Well done.......... Gold Nuggets :hello:

dc426

Aug 7, 2011
Largo, Florida
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
sand shark, at pro, New CZ-21
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Don't you just love how the god's give us a little bump every now and then? Was this water or dry sand? Nice ring BTW!
DC

lookindown

Gold Member
Mar 11, 2010
Florida
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
ACE 250,AT PRO, CZ21...RTG pro scoop...Stealth 720
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nice score.....gold finds are slowing down for most but your still scooping em up....I think you got some pirate blood in you. :icon_thumleft: :icon_pirat: :icon_thumright:

OP
OP
stpauli914

stpauli914

Jun 7, 2011
Gulf Coast FL
Detector(s) used
Minelab Excalibur 2, Minelab Sovereign GT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
ARGGGG MATEYS!! :icon_pirat:

In the water DC. Bout waist deep.

Aaron

stevemc

Bronze Member
Feb 12, 2005
Sarasota, FL
Detector(s) used
Whites Surfmaster PI Pro and Whites Surfmaster PI, Minelab Excal NY blue sword. 2 White's Dual field pi, Garrett sea hunter pi II (but don't use it for obvious reasons) 5' x 3 1/2' coil underwater Pi
Primary Interest:
Shipwrecks
Nice ring! Yes the tide was very high this morning, here about 10:30 or so it was as high as it gets, most likely a + spring tide or something. Didnt check the moon, but it was high. I like those real low - tides. Gets real shallow.

stevemc

Bronze Member
Feb 12, 2005
Sarasota, FL
Detector(s) used
Whites Surfmaster PI Pro and Whites Surfmaster PI, Minelab Excal NY blue sword. 2 White's Dual field pi, Garrett sea hunter pi II (but don't use it for obvious reasons) 5' x 3 1/2' coil underwater Pi
Primary Interest:
Shipwrecks
Yep, just checked Tuesday will be a Spring tide, moon and sun will be rising at 0730 together. High here was 1028 today, so it will be 50 minutes later each day, so high will be past noon Tuesday. So it hasnt peaked, but the highs and lows arent real close to the moon/sun phase either so its not bad as it can get. When the high tide is the same time as the sun and moon rise, it is flood season all day long.

Les West Central Fl

Bronze Member
Jun 14, 2009
Bradenton, Fl
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Aquasound, Excal 2, Excal (NY), Infinium
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
What ever you are doing to get these finds, do continue. It is a good feeling to see someone finding gold!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread