9 August 2012 ....

HISPAN

Gold Member
Mar 15, 2009
Detector(s) used
WHITES MXT ,GARRET ACE150,GARRET SEA HUNT MARK II.
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
:hello:

Today I have 35 Euros ($ 43) a pair of silver earrings, two bracelets and a old silver coin (but very worn ).... and foreign coins ..
jkhkjh 003.JPG jkhkjh 012.JPG jkhkjh 005.JPG jkhkjh 008.JPG

Last edited:
Upvote 2

tennessee digger

Bronze Member
Sep 14, 2011
Nashville
Detector(s) used
Tesoro and Troy Shadow Fisher Gold Bug Pro Minelab Equinox 600.
Darn, you tore it up. Very good job Hispan!!!!!!!! Tennessee digger

CMDiamonddawg

Silver Member
Oct 14, 2009
Jersey Cape
Detector(s) used
Fisher 1265X & CZ-7
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nice seahunt Hispan ! Looking at your picture , it obvious those corroded , USA zincolns are :icon_scratch: terrible looking junk compared to the other foreign coins . :rolleyes:

Westfront

Silver Member
Jun 15, 2010
Germania Secunda
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The beach is detected several times a day, cleaned with a machine and you pull an old silver from it which has been there for a long time how it looks! :icon_thumleft: I think it's calling you out to the vineyards to get some old stuff!

hamiddetecting

Gold Member
Feb 22, 2012
North Pole
Detector(s) used
Sovereign GT and Excalibur II, Whites, Garrett, Fisher, Alert, MD,Cscope,Tesoro, Compas, XP, Long Rs
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well done.

granthansen

Bronze Member
May 16, 2012
New Jersey
Detector(s) used
Minelab CTX 3030, Garrett Ace 350, Fisher CZ-21, Garrett Pro Pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You da man!

OP
OP
HISPAN

HISPAN

Gold Member
Mar 15, 2009
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Nice seahunt Hispan ! Looking at your picture , it obvious those corroded , USA zincolns are :icon_scratch: terrible looking junk compared to the other foreign coins . :rolleyes:

I recover all types of coins ... all coins good! .. this penny was in very poor condition, having to wash with steel wool .. but I save it forever and restore life :icon_thumright:

OP
OP
HISPAN

HISPAN

Gold Member
Mar 15, 2009
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
The beach is detected several times a day, cleaned with a machine and you pull an old silver from it which has been there for a long time how it looks! :icon_thumleft: I think it's calling you out to the vineyards to get some old stuff!

the machines of cleaning the sand only interested in recovering the largest garbage and gold chains .. leave everything else on the beach ... and the other hunters are very bad .. . focus their hunting only in the recovery of lost mobile phones and hunting only a Euro coins ,,,resell phone ... etc etc .. in winter they return to their countries Bulgaria and Morocco to hunt and destroy Roman villas ...but not problems .... they respect me for me.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread