Sep 22, 2006
lower sackville,nova scotia
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garretts only
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
925 "O" and need your input me bouyz!

From the land of the Bluenose.....with great haste did dis bouy make way to the post office almost running a red light in the process! The mail! The mail! That meant my new baby had arrived. She looked sum sweet when I unwrapped her at home..........................................!

Navy Davy called and I gut up youz excited at the prospect of trying my new to me Freedom 3 Plus which I had spent $220 on.

Sounded okay. Felt okay. But....and a big un youz she had a trigger and sound problem. Worked through it!

Navy Davy with his Technetics was digging up a storm finding a slew of buttons ,two large cents, a dinkie,"ET" fun zone token and having a grand time of it.
P5130001.jpg

As fur dis bouy wid da handy capped machine a dog tag,button with a shank,66 coins and a silver ring.
P5130006.jpg

P5130004.jpg

Now the dilemma! I have 4 Freedom 3 Plus machines with none of them working properly with three usable but with no joy swinging them. Of course the right shoulder and arm required "liquid" medication when I gut hume ! Marie has given me the okay to spend a grand (my money by the way) for my birthday which falls on the 28th to buy a new machine. Being a loyal Garrett user I'm torn and need your input and that will dictate which machine I buy from the responses on the various forums.

Here are the choices.........AT PRo European model or the Technetics Omega ? Whatever the greatest number is what I'll buy! On the back burner is once again sending the Freedom 3 Pluses to East Texas to be fixed! Selling my Fisher 1280 water machine (used a total of 4 times ...once by me) also to defer the cost.

Have a great day and appreciate your comments!

Upvote 0

The Patriot

Bronze Member
Oct 16, 2009
Digging Relics
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab Equinox and CTX 3030
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Re: 925 "O" and need your input me bouyz!

Another fun filled day me ole bouy!.... lots of clad for the trip next year :icon_thumright:

MUD(S.W.A.T)

Gold Member
Apr 15, 2005
Detector(s) used
I use, Whites MXT and Garrett AT Pro.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Hello, :hello:

How much do you want for your water machine ?? :icon_scratch: :dontknow:

Best of Luck, :icon_thumleft:
Keep @ it and HH !! ;D :D

HISPAN

Gold Member
Mar 15, 2009
Detector(s) used
WHITES MXT ,GARRET ACE150,GARRET SEA HUNT MARK II.
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting

Nice ring...congrats! :thumbsup:
H

oldcoon

Jul 10, 2010
Middletown, Pennsylvania
Detector(s) used
Spectrum XLT
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting

If you are asking me what I think you should get I' tell you to buy Dr. Scholls Corn Cushions. They relieve a lot of the pain associated with corns.

spitfire55

Bronze Member
Sep 17, 2008
Fresno, CA.
Detector(s) used
(Whites) MXT, MXT PRO, SURF PRO/PI and COINMASTER 5500/D, (Fisher) GOLDBUG. AT PRO(Garrett), CTX 3030(Mine Lab).
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting

:thumbsup:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions