.999 silver in 1 oz. rounds and 10 oz. bars for sale

busaboy24

Tenderfoot
Jan 1, 2009
Pennsylvania
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I have aprox. 5000 ozs. of silver for sale in 1 oz. rounds and 10 oz. bars for sale @ $14.50 an oz. Minimum of 50 ozs. and you pay shipping. This is silver straight from the mint; has never been handled and still in the original packaging. I live near Harrisburg,Pa. and would be happy to let you pick them up. Silver is becoming scarce, and seems to be increasing in value again! You can email me at [email protected] or call me 717 592 9670.
Thanks,
Phil Yoder

coinshooter

Bronze Member
Mar 20, 2003
So. Cal.
🥇 Banner finds
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I would be hard pressed to buy from you with this much $$ at stake and the fact that this is your 1st post.

OP
OP
busaboy24

busaboy24

Tenderfoot
Jan 1, 2009
Pennsylvania
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Coinshooter
I have 100% feedback on ebay, and could do things through paypal. I don't blame you for being leery; I've been scammed myself :(

Regards,

Phil

Purrdee

Dec 9, 2008
Davis Co. Utah
Detector(s) used
ACE 250
busaboy24 said:
Coinshooter
I have 100% feedback on ebay, and could do things through paypal. I don't blame you for being leery; I've been scammed myself :(

Regards,

Phil
What is your e-Bay sellers name?

ThX, Dee

Jeffro

Silver Member
Dec 6, 2005
Eugene, Oregon
Detector(s) used
Fisher CZ5, White's GM VSat
Sell it on Ebay. You probably won't get many offers here.

When you posted this ad, silver was 11.10 an ounce or so. You want to sell it at 14.50? What's that, like 25% markup?

Forget the fact that my local coinshop around the corner that gouges everybody to death wants 25% also, and there are places one can buy cheaper...... you want someone to pay shipping on top? :icon_scratch: :D :tard:

Dude. I think its great that Ebay has "special" shoppers. You should probably stick with them.

OP
OP
busaboy24

busaboy24

Tenderfoot
Jan 1, 2009
Pennsylvania
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Purdee,
My username is busaboy24.

Grinchy Elf,

The reason for the premium on silver is that it is so hard to aquire right now. APMEX is up over 15 bucks currently. And yes, I know you'll throw NWTM at me, but go ahead and wait 3-4 months on your silver.

Thanks,
Phil

Jeffro

Silver Member
Dec 6, 2005
Eugene, Oregon
Detector(s) used
Fisher CZ5, White's GM VSat
busaboy24 said:
Purdee,
My username is busaboy24.

Grinchy Elf,

The reason for the premium on silver is that it is so hard to aquire right now. APMEX is up over 15 bucks currently. And yes, I know you'll throw NWTM at me, but go ahead and wait 3-4 months on your silver.

Thanks,
Phil

You're right, it is hard to aquire now. Most I can get is 10's and 50's at the coin shop, and thats at 25% just like you. You may want to cover the shipping if you hope to sell some on here. :wink:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread