Silver Member
Sep 22, 2006
lower sackville,nova scotia
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garretts only
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well like it was a rocking sort of day dude. And so, like we were like wasting the day man sitting home watch the grass grow . Not thinking about, like smoking it so wez hooked up and motored to...no where ending up at a beach that was .........far out!
Sand pipers everywhere but man no music save for the cool soul searching waves a coming and a coming to shore.
001-35.jpg

Trippy and far out was Serendipity Steve doing the dew.
005-21.jpg

Like who hates Ashbury anymore. Navy Davy was fast a coming a tree and rock hugger hommie. Whatever fuels the need man.
003-27.jpg

Like man holes were dug. Like man more holes were dug and then none were dug as the three hommies were powered out and down for the count.
Count for Serendipity Steve man. Bouy is a princess with sum coins of the realm...the man's realm! 21 to be almost exact like.
007-15.jpg

Newly converted tree hugger my man Navy davy had some heavy coinage for his 45 like almost $10 and a flowermobile.
008-14.jpg

As for dis hommie he was a flowering man.....in pink with a cool quota and a ride that will make the man weep.
012-10.jpg

Like we got out, gut down and were so powered down we almsot fell down man but it wasa like.........................heavanly experience with Jimmy H.

Upvote 2

strateloss

Aug 21, 2012
NJ
Detector(s) used
Minelab CTX3030, E-TRAC, ProFind25, Garrett Pro Pointer
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
why does my head hurt all of a sudden....:wink:

Chisos

Aug 29, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Dude, if you're like really canadian, let's see this in French. Yo, I demand equality!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread