Jan 19, 2014
Central Florida
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Deus II
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
I would like to sincerely salute all in our TN gang who served their country with honor and dedicated a part of their lives to the defense of our America.

A belated salute due to having just returned home from spending a very moving Veterans Day in Normandy.--along the invasion beaches, in the cities that were engulfed in that war and most of all visiting and participating in a very meaningful ceremony at the cemetery where 9,385 of our brothers are resting. That my friends will bring a tear to the eye of the most hardened heart.

At the conclusion of the ceremony, we each were given a rose to place on any one of the grave sites. My rose honored the grave of a young armor 2LT killed on 9 August 1944.

If at all possible in your life, I urge every American to visit there...especially my fellow comrades in arms. You'll come away a different person. I came away more moved than I expected by all who sacrificed their lives and thanking God that He afforded me the opportunity to spend a small part of my life as a member of such an august brotherhood.

Again, on this Veterans Day weekend, I send a salute of sincere appreciation to all my brothers and sisters who served

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions