A bit of a hunter!!

Hasse

Apr 27, 2010
Detector(s) used
GTI 2500 com treasure Hound eagle eye / Ace 250 / Magnet Cobra Beach
Hello everyone!

I started to interest me for hidden treasures from youth around the age of 17.
I did a search of 21 years in 1994 on the detectors, I started talking with a factory here that resonate with me much (Mineoro), i talked to a representative of detectors which I believe is Uruguayan who sent me a catalog with another "world" (Fisher, White Garrett, Pulse Star etc ...) also with high prices that discouraged me a little, but the cold water came from my parents telling me that there were no more hidden boxes (I believe), so my desire to sleep. ..

It's been over 16 years (March 2010) and heard a conversation from an acquaintance who spoke with a friend about going to a treasure hunt, this time my blood bubbled, adrenaline burst into my veins, an enthusiasm emerged even stronger and just as the days passed resolving to be partners, I began searching the internet about detectors, this time I fell on this site treasurenet just addicting, slowly through the Google translator come crawling, scaring me with your findings, techniques and camaraderie.
We ended up buying the GTI 2500 Kellyco coil with 2 9 "and 12" plus a treasure hound eagle eye, took the freight and told to come with an Ace 250 Pro + pointer coil exceleretor 10x14 DD, cobra beach magnet also pinpoiter + v4, took a startled when they arrived at the customs and warned me that the rate was 98% Tax.

I confess all that I am dying to write a story, almost equal to that of Mr Marc, who knows, if one day God found me worthy of such a feat.

Mr Marc My congratulations for the dedication and determination!

Also to all who seek and share their findings on this site to receive my sincere congratulations!

A big hug!

Hasse

dscott67

Dec 5, 2010
MS.
Detector(s) used
garrett gta 350
welcome to t-net,i been huntin for 16 years and never fell on a site quite like this,this is truly the information station when it comes to relics,coins,etc....you will be amazed at the findings on this site,i just sit here with my mouth gaped open at em sometimes !!! good luck huntin ! :thumbsup:

Roland58

Bronze Member
Oct 3, 2010
Tyler, TX
Detector(s) used
Fisher F75 standard (last 3 yrs.)
CTX-3030 10-04-13
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Welcome, Hasse! You have certainly come to the right place for information. I have on been at this game for about 6 months and have loved every minute!

OP
OP
Hasse

Hasse

Apr 27, 2010
Detector(s) used
GTI 2500 com treasure Hound eagle eye / Ace 250 / Magnet Cobra Beach
Thank you all for your reception!

I hope to soon be sharing power with all my future findings,
and thus can give back a little of what I have learned in T-Net!

:icon_thumright:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread