A Blondes Flight To Chicago

Ray S S

Silver Member
Nov 18, 2007
Port Huron, Mi.
Detector(s) used
Freedom Ace Coin Commander and Ace 250
A Blonde's Flight To Chicago

A commercial airplane is in flight to Chicago, when a blonde woman, sitting in economy,
gets up and moves to an open seat in the first class section. A flight attendant watches
her do this, and politely informs the woman that she must return to her seat in the economy
class because that is the type of ticket she paid for.

The blonde replies, "I'm blonde, I'm beautiful, I'm going to Chicago, and I'm staying
right here."

After repeated attempts and no success convincing the woman to return to economy, the
flight attendant goes to the cockpit, and informs the pilot and co-pilot that there's a
blonde bimbo sitting in first class that refuses to go back to her proper seat in economy.

the co-pilot goes back to the woman and explains why she needs to move, but once again
the woman replies by saying, 'I'm blonde, I'm beautiful, I'm going to Chicago, and I'm
staying right here."

The co-pilot returns to the cockpit and suggests that perhaps they should have the
arrival gate call the police and have the woman arrested when they land.

The pilot says, "You say she's blonde? I'll handle this. I'm married to a blonde and
I speak blonde." He goes to the seat where she is sitting and kneels down next to her
and whispers quietly in her ear, and the blonde says, "Oh, I'm sorry," and then quickly
moves back to her seat in the economy section.

The flight attendant and co-pilot are amazed and ask him what he said that made her
move back to her seat without causing any more fuss.

The pilot responds, "I simply said,' first class isn't going to Chicago."

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread