❎ SOLD A Bunch of Detectors For Sale ...and Some other stuff too!!!! Bargains Galore!!

devilpookie

Jun 8, 2013
Ventura County, CA
Detector(s) used
A stick and chewing gum
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
This stuff is still for sale but, I will be in the hospital for a short spell and will not be able to ship until I am mobile again. I just changed the header to "Sold" so people do not get uptight when I don't respond in a timely manner. If you want something just shoot me a message and I will get back to you when I can. Thanks

IMGP0967.JPG
Whites M6 in good condition. Small ding in underside of metal housing. Alkaline battery pack---$390

IMGP0970.JPG
Tesoro Silver Sabre (original). Average condition. Stains on coil and ink pen writing next to headphone jack stating "stereo headphone jack" for some odd reason. 7 inch coil---$160

IMGP0971.JPG
Modded Tesoro Compadre. I got it like this. Ground and Sens knobs added. Don't know if they help. The more you turn them clockwise, the more unstable it gets in my high EMI/Heavily mineralized test garden. 8 inch coil-$105

IMGP0972.JPG
Compass 94B. Good condition. Some minor scuffs. 8 inch coil---$75

IMGP0973.JPG
Garrett Master Hunter ADS1 VLF/TR Deepseeker. This is in fantastic condition with the exception of the plastic battery door which cracked into 3 pieces. Can probably be mended if you can't find another door. 7.5 inch coil---$120

IMGP0975.JPG
Whites full size padded detector bag. Good condition---$30

Last edited:

JohninCT

Apr 23, 2003
Wallingford, Connecticut
Detector(s) used
Pulsepower Aquastar ll, Minelab CTX 3030, Sovereign GT, Nautilus DMC2Ba. Equinox 800.
Primary Interest:
I'll take the Garrett Coin Hunter that don't work. Ok. Money sent. Thanks. John

Last edited:
OP
OP
devilpookie

devilpookie

Jun 8, 2013
Ventura County, CA
Detector(s) used
A stick and chewing gum
Primary Interest:
GTA 1000, 5.3 coil, non working garrett, Bigfoot, xlt= Sold

Last edited:

Jim of PA

Sep 23, 2012
SW Pa
Detector(s) used
Fisher F75 SE LTD Sunray FX1 Probe Minelab X Terra 705 Garrett pro-pointer Whites Prizm 4
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Compadre. still have it ?

Rockhoppernc

Jan 17, 2014
Asheville
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
White's Classic SL IDX
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Whats the deal with the little coil, will it work on a Classic IDX?

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread