A Christmas Eve t-net truce?

DeepseekerADS

Gold Member
Mar 3, 2013
SW, VA - Bull Mountain
Detector(s) used
CTX, Excal II, EQ800, Fisher 1260X, Tesoro Royal Sabre, Tejon, Garrett ADSIII, Carrot, Stealth 920iX, Keene A52
Primary Interest:
Other
My daughter and I just returned from visiting and exchanging gifts. It's been sort of a rush around day. I haven't opened a gift from my brother yet, but it's heavy and when I shake it, there's liquid sloshing around a little - perhaps liquid gold?

I have no enemies here. Some times we argue, but we are not enemies.

Merry Christmas to all!!!

Dec 5, 2013
Springfield, MO
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Gold
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
My daughter and I just returned from visiting and exchanging gifts. It's been sort of a rush around day. I haven't opened a gift from my brother yet, but it's heavy and when I shake it, there's liquid sloshing around a little - perhaps liquid gold?

Amen bro!

And hope you get what you want in that present!

5765_3350_2011_04_27_14_16_57.jpg

worldtalker

Gold Member
May 11, 2011
Western Mass.
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
Other
And now you're in Western Mass ? You went in the wrong direction my friend. I spent my teenage years in Chicopee and some of my time in the Air Force at Westover. Got a daughter & 2 grand daughters in Granby. They can't wait to move down here when the time is right. This is a good place to grow old. I'm fairly close to Greeneville.

I truly hope the best for you. I'm up here in Agawam,I really like seeing them C-130's fly overhead

looks like they are going to fall out of the sky flying so slow and their BIG.A long story as to why I'm

here,still like to be back there though,oh well. I've made a lot of nice discoveries up here in the mean time.

OP
OP
thrillathahunt

thrillathahunt

Silver Member
Jul 24, 2006
TEXAS
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

maybe liquid gold that is aged in those White Oak barrels?

Have a wonderful Christmas deepseeker! P.S. Red Skelton was one of a kind. Was such a good person.

CoilyGirl

Gold Member
Nov 8, 2012
Nashville
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Minelab x-Terra 505
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Merry Christmas to my Treasurenet peeps one and all.Though sometimes we scuffle and fight, I wish all of you the merriest of Christmases and a blessed 2014.

DeepseekerADS

Gold Member
Mar 3, 2013
SW, VA - Bull Mountain
Detector(s) used
CTX, Excal II, EQ800, Fisher 1260X, Tesoro Royal Sabre, Tejon, Garrett ADSIII, Carrot, Stealth 920iX, Keene A52
Primary Interest:
Other
maybe liquid gold that is aged in those White Oak barrels?

Have a wonderful Christmas deepseeker! P.S. Red Skelton was one of a kind. Was such a good person.

It IS liquid gold!

Of the Chivas Regal lineage :)

I think I need to do a taste test to make sure it's correctly identified! Ya never know!

Hmmmm..... It tastes right, but I'd better take another little sip to make sure :)

CoilyGirl

Gold Member
Nov 8, 2012
Nashville
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Minelab x-Terra 505
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Ooooh Chevas,you're talking my language Deepseeker.

OP
OP
thrillathahunt

thrillathahunt

Silver Member
Jul 24, 2006
TEXAS
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It IS liquid gold!

I think I need to do a taste test to make sure it's correctly identified! Ya never know!

Hmmmm..... It tastes right, but I'd better take another little sip to make sure :)

Well...that's OK, but I thought it was JD8-)
images

Last edited:
OP
OP
thrillathahunt

thrillathahunt

Silver Member
Jul 24, 2006
TEXAS
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Merry Christmas to my Treasurenet peeps one and all.Though sometimes we scuffle and fight, I wish all of you the merriest of Christmases and a blessed 2014.

Hi coilygirl, Have yourself a merry little Christmas! corny I know...but that is what's playing right now. lol:hello:

Aug 20, 2009
New Hampshire
Detector(s) used
Garret Master hunter Cx Plus
Primary Interest:
Other
Feel for ya brother, working on X-Mas Eve - Here's one on me!! Celebrate Safe!!!

Always do buddy,I learned my lesson a long time ago.I'm home now just got my ham in the oven and a quick belt in my gut.Damn,thats some smooth stuff.:icon_thumright:

Peyton Manning

Gold Member
Dec 19, 2012
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
MXT-PRO
Sandshark
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting

probably mercury - don't drink it

Old Bookaroo

Silver Member
Dec 4, 2008
DeepseekerADS:

"Liquid gold?" Would that be a bottle of Rebel Yell? Goes with Vernor's Ginger Ale like maps and treasure hunting.

Merry Christmas to all,

~ The Old Bookaroo

Peyton Manning

Gold Member
Dec 19, 2012
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
MXT-PRO
Sandshark
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
if I was in congress I'd want to debate what day would be picked. ( just kiddin T_H, don't beat me no more)

squiggy

Silver Member
Dec 14, 2012
CA
Detector(s) used
Ace 250..garret pro pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey Jeffers take a look at the poam on cc about you..lol!

Sent from my VS920 4G using Tapatalk 4

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It IS liquid gold!

My drink of choice for 45 years.....

uta6ugy3.jpg

We will NOT go quietly into the night!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread