A clad kind of year... And day... (No pics)

Hunter101

Feb 24, 2016
Utah
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro/Garrett Ace 350/Garrett Pro Pointer AT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I went back through all my finds today before I went out and I have nearly 60$ in clad and three silvers from the two months I've been metal detecting. Lately all I've been finding is tons of clad so with that in mind I went out this morning. I got out for a good four hours. I was swinging in that church field I always post about and I wasn't finding too much. I then go over to where I found the other silvers and while listening to some of the good tunes like the stones and starship and def Leppard and Neil diamond, I start picking up signal after signal. I didn't take pics but I got home with 4 sacagewia dollars, 1 Susan b Anthony, and about 8 dollars in other clad. I also found a '53 Washington and a '62 Rosie. I guess I'm a clad magnet??

I'll go back tomorrow and see what else I can find. Going to make the jump to pro mode on the at pro. Hoping that will open many doors.

Upvote 3

Chizzy

Bronze Member
Feb 11, 2015
North Central PA
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Compadre, Tesoro Vaquero, Garrett Pro-Pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Know the feeling quite well.........
After yesterday, I've gone over the $100 mark for the year in clad, copper and Zincolns..........found just one '64 Rosie and 2 Wheats...........
Better days ahead for both of us.............:icon_thumright:

SirWalterRaleigh

Jul 29, 2015
Raleigh, North Carolina
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro,
Garrett Ace 350
Garrett pinpointer
Lesche 85 and Sampson t-handle 31"
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'm at 0 silver coins for the year, I know the feeling. I've found some cool relics, but lots and lots of clad. Way to noon pullin out those 2 silvers

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread