KyDigNQueen

May 30, 2016
KY
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, Garrett Pro pointer
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
A cold, claddy day

After the recent rain we had, KENTUCKYWONDER and I headed out for the first time in quite awhile. I was having withdrawal. It was a little cool for me but I braved it and I'm glad I did. I found $11.45.8-) Love finding $$. I'm not sure I have ever found 34 quarters in one hunt but I did today. It felt great to get out again and get some fresh air and reunite with the AT Pro. Thanks for looking and HH! 20161127_214421.jpg

Last edited:
Upvote 14
Thanks, Tom. I've always wanted a Mercedes :laughing7:

Nice haul,, mark that "34" in the Hunt Log that I know you are keeping. lol
Congrats on an excellent hunt.
You're really becoming as one with the PRO

Thanks, ATW. The force is strong with this one ;)

Congratualtions on the productive hunt! :occasion14:

Thanks, Trap and Trezure!

I find it very soothing to just go dig up pennies sometimes. Never know what surprises await.

WTG!

Congrats on that sweet clad haul. :occasion14: When it's cold you can dress in as many layers as necessary and enjoy a good hunt, but in the hot months you can only take off so much before the police arrest you and you're still sweating your @ss off.

I've had many cold clad days.......and will have more before the year is over! But, 34 quarters!?!? C'mon, KDQ.......that's my usual number of pennies per hunt!! That's one heck of a haul!! Good job!! :occasion14: And, be sure to have plenty of.........:coffee2:

I've had many cold clad days.......and will have more before the year is over! But, 34 quarters!?!? C'mon, KDQ.......that's my usual number of pennies per hunt!! That's one heck of a haul!! Good job!! :occasion14: And, be sure to have plenty of.........:coffee2:

Thanks, Chizzy. I was pretty happy that I found more quarters than pennies and dimes. It is always the other way around. :icon_thumleft:

That's a lot of plugs. Lol It's also some serious battery money for future hunts.
Congrats!!

That's a lot of plugs. Lol It's also some serious battery money for future hunts.
Congrats!!

Yes, it was! My legs and quads were a little sore because I haven't been able to detect in quite awhile. It's definitely exercise practically doing lunges everytime I dig a plug. Maybe next time I should count them :laughing7:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back