A couple days

mumszie

Silver Member
Feb 22, 2005
Spring Hill, Florida
I was able to get out a couple of days this week but didn't find a whole lot. Yesterday the very first target I got was a ring.... OH BOY! Ah well, I thought it was a ring, a small baby ring but alas it turned out not to be. My husband thinks it might be from an ink pen. I also thought I had found another bullet casing but didn't look at it too closely until I got home and found that it was hollow and is a short piece of metal tubing. I also came home with a total of $2.12 in clad.

moneyjunk090507.jpg

The dime is just to show the relative size of the ring.

ringndime090507.jpg

This morning I went out to a small park I haven't been to in awhile and came home with a couple metal jean buttons & 1.62 in clad.

moneyjunk090607.jpg

Like I said not a lot but I got out!

Upvote 0

Nana40

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2005
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
MXT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Are you sureeee that's not a ring? I found one yesterday that was almost as small as the one you have. Got home, took out the magnifying glass, and sure enough, it was marked 10K.

Either way, glad you got to hunt Mum!! ;)

Nana :)

T

Tall-paul

Finds are finds there all good even if sometimes were not as pleased as other finds we make,,, its another find closer to maybe a better one :) keep it up..

H/H Tallpaul.

Green1

Silver Member
Mar 20, 2006
Massachusetts
Detector(s) used
Mxt 6x10 coil Massachusetts
they look like fun finds to me too !! ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
keep a swingin mumszie......... :) :) ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

ScrewcapRoy

Jun 14, 2007
Weymouth Mass
Detector(s) used
Whites M6
Go Mumzie. Anytime you can get out and find one thing it is a good outing. Better than working or being stuck at home. This is what keeps us young or at least young at heart.
HH Roy

Prober

Bronze Member
Apr 11, 2007
West Michigan
Detector(s) used
White's M6, Bullseye II, Ace250
Way to go Mumsie! I had a very similiar hunt today too...only got $2+ and a thing that I'm not sure is a ring. Also got 3 little cars. Pretty good finds you got there.

Boobydoo

Gold Member
Apr 24, 2006
Michigan
Great digs Mumsie!! Well, it's a ring, just maybe not the kind we would wear. Hope you get a nice goldie soon, good luck and congrats on your finds!

Smiles!
BDoo

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread