A couple for the collections

jopher

Bronze Member
Jul 20, 2003
Mid Michigan
Detector(s) used
IDX Classic SL-x2....Excalibur1000
Tried hunting a local park today , but it was too open considering the not so nice weather.Packed er up and headed to an old cellar hole Ive about hunted to death.As I was approaching the site I got a nice quarter hit in the tall grass, which was surprising as I have gridded this area over.As I parted the grass to dig, there lies three quarters, a dime, a nickle, and a penny....still nice and shiny??Not old, but Ill take it. Ended up hitting some briar patch areas that I didnt hit well previously.Along with some junk, I found my fourth Cracker Jack presidential coin (all different).Three wheaties for the collection, and a nice goat bell.Nuthin great, but it was good to be out. H.H. and best of luck.....Joe
PICT0001.JPG

My dug bells over the last few years.
PICT0002.JPG

Upvote 0

JerV3

Gold Member
Feb 28, 2005
Three Rivers
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Minelab Etrac ,Xp Deus, Ctx 3030, Vanquish 440 X 2, Equinox 600, Equinox 800
NICE LOOKING RELICS FOR SURE

HH JER

OP
OP
jopher

jopher

Bronze Member
Jul 20, 2003
Mid Michigan
Detector(s) used
IDX Classic SL-x2....Excalibur1000
Boobydoo said:
Cool digs!! Glad you got out Joe. Maybe a couple more weekends if we are lucky huh! Keep em coming buddy!

:)
If its anything like last year, Ill be swingin through January.(Wishful thinking).
It is a great time to hit those overgrown sites.....and no mosquitos!

MICHIGANJAY

Dec 28, 2006
MI
Detector(s) used
V3i, MXT, Equinox, Excal. 10, Ultra 1000
Primary Interest:
Other
Nice Joe, glad to see that you made it out today. Nice bell! I always like to go bush wackin' on a days like today too. Tall grass is down and everything seems much more visible. Sounds like you were out there a bit... so I wonder who those new coins came from? O well--Their loss is your gain. Good Job! J.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread