Oct 30, 2012
Upstate NY
Detector(s) used
Minelab Equinox 800
Minelab Explorer Se Pro
Garrett Pro-Pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
IMAG0354.jpg IMAG0351.jpg IMAG0352.jpg IMAG0353.jpg IMAG0355.jpg IMAG0356.jpg IMAG0357.jpg View attachment 778071 Went out for a couple hours Saturday morning to a field that I had briefly checked out before but had not found much. After walking around I started to find some brick and pottery so I started walking some rows and had a solid hit that turned out to be a large cent, I got another large cent and a couple buttons before I left. The large cents were both toasted they spent a little to long in the field.

Upvote 2

joeyfresh

Bronze Member
Dec 19, 2006
Colonial Virginia
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Teknetics T2
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nice finds. Seek out that iron patch and you'll be rewarded.

John Boy

Bronze Member
Sep 11, 2012
Detector(s) used
FISHER F75 LTD CAMOUFLAGE,CZ3D 1021,1220X AND GARRETT PRO POINTER.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nice finds.That looks just Georgia red clay mud we have here.Sticky

hamiddetecting

Gold Member
Feb 22, 2012
North Pole
Detector(s) used
Sovereign GT and Excalibur II, Whites, Garrett, Fisher, Alert, MD,Cscope,Tesoro, Compas, XP, Long Rs
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

cjon455

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2012
Northeast PA
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab Etrac
Garrett Propointer
Garrett Propointer-AT
Sampson T handle shovel
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
[Went out for a couple hours Saturday morning to a field that I had briefly checked out before but had not found much. After walking around I started to find some brick and pottery so I started walking some rows and had a solid hit that turned out to be a large cent, I got another large cent and a couple buttons before I left. The large cents were both toasted they spent a little to long in the field.

nice finds!!, i scored in a similar field, once i found shards of pottery and red brick it was obvious i was on an old home site

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread