A Couple of Questions....

AU24K

Gold Member
Nov 19, 2006
Where good deeds are performed daily
Detector(s) used
Garrett Fortune Hunter, White's CoinMaster, Garrett American S3, Compass Coin Magnum and a couple of others you will only find in museums!
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
How do you center text, ie. which HTML markers are used?
I used to be able to type:

and it would center text and pics until I turned it off by typing;

Also desperately needed that was once available was the "Test" Forum so we can resolve posting issues through practice and trial and error before making a post on a board.

Best,
Scott

OP
OP
AU24K

AU24K

Gold Member
Nov 19, 2006
Detector(s) used
Garrett Fortune Hunter, White's CoinMaster, Garrett American S3, Compass Coin Magnum and a couple of others you will only find in museums!
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
OK. I see how to center text. It was too easy and I just didn't see it. :BangHead:
Old habits are hard to break....

Best,
Scott

OP
OP
AU24K

AU24K

Gold Member
Nov 19, 2006
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The way to center text is to "go advanced," and there are more tools for posting at the top. It is then similar to writing in "Word."

Best,
Scott

StoneWhisper

Apr 16, 2010
Annapolis Junction, Maryland
Primary Interest:
Other
In the basic or quick post editor.. you have a limited selection of tools (icon) in your tool tray.. But one can use the html option, knowing the correct tag lines. Also, Once you've decided to enter the advances options editor.. you have two other options one can use to center images or text. First the html code.. and not many are aware of this core or even want to attempt it.. Second the "picture" centering icon.. this is the easiest way to center pics or text.. just highlight the text or image and click the "centering" icon in the tool tray.. if you ned me to pin point this icon, I'll gladly take a screen shot and post and edited image for any one interested in knowing.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread