🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Minelab pro find 35

Minelab Equinox 600

Minelab Excalibur II

Minelab E-Trac
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I was invited by Hunter1 aka Mr Mortar to play on one of his permissions for the morning. This home site was at its busiest during the latter half of the 1800s, and held two houses at one time. It started off slow, not for targets, but for keepers. First up was either a pendant or the back of a 2 piece button. I'm leaning toward pendant. Dug some other stuff that you see in the group shot, then the first coin came. 187? Indian head. Managed to get a Barber quarter which is a first for me, and same with the dime. Got a screaming penny signal from the end of the property and out popped the large copper. At first I thought it was a KG II or III but I think it may be a Vicky penny. (Bun head 1860-1894) Got another indian and could see a clear date of 1879 before i put it in my pocket. When i took it out, it was roached...couldn't see hardly anything. Had a horrible crap signal at 7", coming in at an 18:33ish. To my surprise, out popped a 1920 fishscale. Only off by one year but it makes a huge difference! It was a good hunt all around. Thanks for looking and HH!

Last edited:
Upvote 7

Gridwalker306

Gold Member
Nov 10, 2010
Canada
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus, ATPro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
That's an awesome silver day!

CASPER-2

Gold Member
Jan 3, 2012
NEW ENGLAND
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
WHITE'S XLT, PI PRO, GARRETT 2500, 3- FISHER CZ21s, JW FISHER 8X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
20352200-well-done-golden-label-vector-illustration.jpg

Texas Ed

Bronze Member
Feb 5, 2016
Texas Gulf Coast
Detector(s) used
AT Pro - CZ-3D - Tesoro Cortez - Sea Hunter Mark II - GTI 2500 - GTAx 550 - F75 S E - F19 - Pro Pointer AT - Pro Pointer II - Perdator Raptor Model 31
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Mighty good silver finds & congrats- thanks for sharing the pictures with all of us & wish you many more great finds while out dirt fishing.

Texas ED

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions