39.8 KB · Views: 1,652

Digginman

Silver Member
Mar 12, 2005
Stephens City, Virginia
Detector(s) used
Treasure Ace250 Tesoro Cibola
Re: A couple tasteful pics.............

You seem to work smart instead of hard, AP. Great pics. Hope you got the PC fixed.

DM

Gabbit

Aug 4, 2005
Idaho

looks like nothing but touble to me -- hope you get back to work soon -- to much free time on your hands and lizzard queen may just lay the smack down on ya

OP
OP
Mighty AP

Mighty AP

Silver Member
Mar 7, 2006
Livin' in a tar-paper shack in the woods of Easter
Detector(s) used
Fisher F70, Whites QXT, Garrett Pro-Pointer, "Mighty" Diggin' Tool

lol Gabbit, yeah, she'd like to smack me alright! Diggin........I work smart AND hard! ;D I built the PC from scratch, amazingly it works quite well! :D

OP
OP
Mighty AP

Mighty AP

Silver Member
Mar 7, 2006
Detector(s) used
I was givin my boss the finger, I think thats why he let me go! He said I dont work or play well with others................lol! I put his car on the roof of of the building just before I vacated the premises! (just kidding but I did think about it!) ;D

OP
OP
Mighty AP

Mighty AP

Silver Member
Mar 7, 2006
Detector(s) used
Paul is Dead said:
So AP are you saying there is some kind of consequence here? An enigma, oh aren't we all. If you still use metal steel toes to settle mental thoughts, fine. Cause I am so poor I can use my bare feet.

??? ??? ???
Paul, I know its hot down there but lets try to stay coherant. Perhaps sticking your head in the icebox for an hour or two might help. At the very least that'd be an hour or two of peace around here, an hour or two without your pop-shots & lunatic inuendos. If anybody understands what Paul is TRYING to say please PM me, I dont think he is in any shape to explain. And Paul...........if you are too poor to buy shoes just say something. Im sure we can all pitch in & buy you a prety pair of docksiders.

RatRacer

May 23, 2006
Trafford, PA
Looks like you took computer repair lessons from Homer Simpson there, AP! Say, is that one of Lizard Queen's "Subjects" in the terrarium behind you?
Take care, and keep making those Mighty Digging Tools!

River Rat

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jan 6, 2006
SE Louisiana
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, Ace 250 & Ace 400
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi AP,

Great pics of you! Now we want to see LQ.

;) RR

coolcash2004

Bronze Member
Jun 9, 2006
Detector(s) used
ACE 250
Nice to finally meet you AP. Id really like to try out one of your digging tools once, if i ever get one.

-CC

OP
OP
Mighty AP

Mighty AP

Silver Member
Mar 7, 2006
Detector(s) used
I hope to get back to work somewhere that has Heli-arc welders so I can start welding them again soon. I made a lot of different styles, tried different things & had just come up with a final design that worked well & was easy & fast to make. Ive even been looking into portable welders I can set up in my basement, little pricey but ya never know. I'll let everyone know when Im back into it, have a list of 5 or 6 people to make em for right off the bat. ;D

Green1

Silver Member
Mar 20, 2006
Massachusetts
Detector(s) used
Mxt 6x10 coil Massachusetts
cool mugs...... i do the same weather something is working or not,, just hit it with a hammer...

gollum

Gold Member
Jan 2, 2006
Arizona Vagrant
Detector(s) used
Minelab SD2200D (Modded)/ Whites GMT 24k / Fisher FX-3 / Fisher Gold Bug II / Fisher Gemini / Schiebel MIMID / Falcon MD-20
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I can see that you are an IT GUY! I HOPE THAT'S A HAMMER DRILL YOU ARE USING ON THAT MOTHERBOARD, AND NOT A REGULAR ONE! That would just mess it up! Remember, the right tool for the right job! ;D ;D

Mike

hollowpointred

Gold Member
Mar 12, 2005
Detector(s) used
Minelab Explorer SE/Garrett GTI 2500/ Ace 250
`atta boy! if that computer still wont work, use a bigger hammer! ;)

Spitfire Reddie

Bronze Member
Jul 29, 2006
NC
Detector(s) used
Teknetics T2
Nice pic AP ! You two make a cute couple ! LOL like me and my hubby he's over 6 foot and i am 5'3 ! ;) he's a big boy too ! I am scared he might squish me if he were to roll over at night !! :D JK !! Actually when we first met his size scared me a lot ! lol He towered over me !
By the way does your GF like The Doors hence the name Lizard Queen ? Jim Morrison was The Lizard King .

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread