TimC (North Alabama)

Bronze Member
Apr 28, 2007
Cullman, AL
Detector(s) used
Minelabs-Garretts-Fishers-Teknetics-Whites-Nautilus-Tesoros'
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
We need to go ahead and set a date and time for dinner to discuss the particulars for forming a club, for me it would need to be on a Tuesday or Saturday night and needs to be a central location, so we need to know who all is interested so the drive will not be to far for any one person. I will bring a list of all the names that has been mentioned and we'll will vote on one. Also I want to visit another club to see how they conduct business, and get a copy of the bylaws. Any one have a club in mind to visit that would be a good inspiration.

Tested

Apr 20, 2007
Alabama
Detector(s) used
Whites DFX/5900Di Pro
I would like to try and be there and maybe my buddy also I live in Warrior he lives off 160 just a couple of miles from me. As far as visiting another club I have been to Southeast Treasure Hunters Club( who are a great bunch of people ) once but Gadsden was just to far even though they only meet twice a month it was during the week from 7pm-9pm and I get up for work at 4:30pm so it put me getting back way to late. You may try the Add Our Club! link on here http://forum.treasurenet.com/index.php/board,830.0.html I know it has alotta clubs info and the Presidents and such contact info and maybe they could provide us/you with the needed info. Some clubs may also have the info you need posted on their websites.

chefrider

Feb 11, 2007
N ALABAMA
Detector(s) used
A T PRO
Hi Warsawdaddy, you are more than welcome to participate in spirit. "Dixie Field of Dreams"......hmmmmm

Jonathan James

Jul 19, 2009
Middle Tennessee
Detector(s) used
White's DFX, White's MXT, White's Spectrum XLT, White's Quantum2, White's Eagle2, White's Surf PI, White's 4900, White's 5900 Di/Pro SL, White's Classic ID, White's Coinmaster 1, Garrett AT Pro, Tesor
more than likely the by laws will be the detecting code of ethics.

Nana40

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2005
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
MXT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Saturday evening sounds good to me.

Tested

Apr 20, 2007
Alabama
Detector(s) used
Whites DFX/5900Di Pro
Saturday is also a go for me just depends where at TopHat, Dodge City TrucK Stop, not sure where all you meet or how far you have to travel. Big Daddys BBQ in Warrior would be ideal for me but not sure of their hours plus I think that puts the rest of you having to go a good bit more South ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Nana40

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2005
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
MXT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
OK then. Saturday night, Feb. 12, 6:00 Dodge City Truck Stop. Do they take reservations? Where did we meet last time? I remember they had a lot of space, but can't remember where we were. :P :D

warsawdaddy

Gold Member
Nov 23, 2004
Edwards,Missouri
Detector(s) used
MXT - DeLeon - Gamma 6000
Nana40 said:
OK then. Saturday night, Feb. 12, 6:00 Dodge City Truck Stop. Do they take reservations? Where did we meet last time? I remember they had a lot of space, but can't remember where we were. :P :D
Stay off the wine this time.

Nana40

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2005
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
MXT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
warsawdaddy said:
Nana40 said:
Stay off the wine this time.

:D :icon_thumright: Should I save you a place beside me?

Nana40

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2005
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
MXT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
chefman said:
I'm going to try to be there.....George
See ya there, George! :hello:

OP
OP
TimC (North Alabama)

TimC (North Alabama)

Bronze Member
Apr 28, 2007
Cullman, AL
Detector(s) used
Minelabs-Garretts-Fishers-Teknetics-Whites-Nautilus-Tesoros'
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'll be there to Nana, save me a place next to you, that way I'll have to lookers on each side of me, the Wifey on one side and you on the other. Oh, last time we met at Jack's truck stop, Good Hope.

Nana40

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2005
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
MXT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
:D Well, I guess there will be an available place, as it seems WSD has apparently declined my invitation. :dontknow: :D It'll be fun. Will be good to meet up and chat about diggin'. :icon_thumright:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread