a day i will never forget

trevmma

Bronze Member
May 23, 2006
Detector(s) used
whites 1000
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
went hunting with my daughter for a hour and found four unbroken out of 4, she stepped on one was not looking down, then another i was just hanging out in a area till she seen it, we were doing good until she picked up the big rock, she put it down only to realize there was a man eating
worm under it, lol. she screamed and climbed up me faster than crap, lol.
she loves snakes turtles and everything but worms.
IMAG1270.jpg

IMAG1272.jpg

IMAG1278.jpg

IMAG1277.jpg

IMAG1274.jpg

IMAG1275.jpg

Upvote 0
J

JoshnMO

Kodak Moments ;D Maybe get some of those framed for your living room. :headbang: Nice looking Place too.

ohioaxeman

Bronze Member
Apr 8, 2007
sandusky, ohio
Priceless.... at this age they will appreciate history more, and probably do better in those geology and science classes and such! You also know that when you hand down your collection later in life to them, it wont be sold or broken up to pay the bills! P.S. Hope she didnt cut her eye in the 3rd pic? LOL :icon_thumleft:

tmodel

Feb 5, 2011
mid tn.
i like the fourth photo where she is looking at the point instead of at the camera, looks like she is just enjoy the point insted of posing. Terry

The Grim Reaper

Gold Member
Apr 3, 2008
Southern Ohio
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
That is awesome trevmma. It just doesn't get any better than that. Kudos to you for taking her with you on your excursions. Those are days she will never forget as well.

Flint-seeker

Oct 3, 2009
Cincinnati, Ohio
That is awesome!

I keep trying to get my 8 year old daughter to go with me, but she always has an excuse... When I can talk her into it, she's more interested in the farm animals than walking the fields!!!

OP
OP
trevmma

trevmma

Bronze Member
May 23, 2006
Detector(s) used
whites 1000
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
i do a little blackmailing with buying toys, lol. she loves to find bones and has a collection of them she wants to frame and put on her walls, she is going to make a dinasaur with all of them :) she loves it at first then gets bored of it and wants to walk in the woods and bottle hunt, lol. she is going to be a little scientist, she calls people humanbeings all the time instead of people,lol.
thanks everybody very much, i will hang these pics everywhere

OP
OP
trevmma

trevmma

Bronze Member
May 23, 2006
Detector(s) used
whites 1000
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
oh yeah that is a light so she said she brought is so we can hunt all night long

RGINN

Gold Member
Oct 16, 2007
Summit County, CO
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
White's DFX, White's Classic 1 Coinmaster, Nokta Pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Cool and good for you. I took my son out into the field when he was big enough to walk, and 30 years later he's out discovering new sites, and he's pretty good at it, better than me. It's a great hobby for kids, but I almost wish I would have taught him how to find gold.

Tnmountains

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jan 27, 2009
South East Tennessee on Ga, Ala line
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Conquistador freq shift
Fisher F75
Garrett AT-Pro
Garet carrot
Neodymium magnets
5' Probe
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Great post! She looks so happy with her arrowhead. Yeah those are some great shots. :icon_sunny:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread