spartacus53

Banned
Jul 5, 2009
Whiting, NJ
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Under normal circumstances I should have made a spoof post for yesterday, especially since it was April 1st.. The only problem is that I consider that day a holiday and that's the one day I rarely prank, especially since everyone is on their guard.

I am sure that some stay in the spirit of the day and have a little fun, so let's here what little schemes you ran.

I almost did break tradition yesterday as I was getting my car repaired, then I thought twice about who I was pulling a prank on :laughing9:

I was going to get a box of jelly donuts from Dunkin Donuts, remove the jelly and add a little ketchup :tongue3:

savant365

Silver Member
Mar 28, 2007
Northwest Missouri
Detector(s) used
ACE 250
Told my girlfriends kids that we were gonna get married. They in turn told their Dad (her ex) and started a sh!t storm that lasted well into the night :laughing7:

RGINN

Gold Member
Oct 16, 2007
Summit County, CO
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
White's DFX, White's Classic 1 Coinmaster, Nokta Pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
On April 1st, the professionals retire from the field and give the amateurs their day in the sun.

flip flop

Mar 3, 2010
East of West OhiO
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
A few years back, I worked in the office of a large construction company. Our break area had a fridge where everyone kept their lunches. Well we had a "brown bag thief" - actually helped themselves to whatever lunch they could find in the fridge.
One Friday morning my friend and I purchased 2 jelly filled donuts. We gently squeezed most of the jelly from both donuts and replaced the jelly with ......... white latex caulk.
I would have given a months salary to see the "brown bag thief" bite into my special donut!! :laughing7:

BTW - my lunches stopped disappearing

dpitt8

May 2, 2008
wa
flip flop said:
A few years back, I worked in the office of a large construction company. Our break area had a fridge where everyone kept their lunches. Well we had a "brown bag thief" - actually helped themselves to whatever lunch they could find in the fridge.
One Friday morning my friend and I purchased 2 jelly filled donuts. We gently squeezed most of the jelly from both donuts and replaced the jelly with ......... white latex caulk.
I would have given a months salary to see the "brown bag thief" bite into my special donut!! :laughing7:

BTW - my lunches stopped disappearing

:laughing9: :laughing9: :laughing9: :laughing7: :laughing7: :laughing7:

mlayers

Gold Member
Oct 29, 2007
Northern, OH
Detector(s) used
DFX, White PI, Bounty Hunter, Whites Surfmaster II and Excalibur II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I made special brownies for our lunch bannit. I office found out what I did and called me into the office and started chewing me out for it. I told them I coud put anything in my food that I wanted as long as it was not illegal.If I want X-lax in my food to helpme go to the bathroom that was for me. He had no rights to go into my bag and take anything out of it.....

WindHarvester

Bronze Member
Jan 21, 2007
Ohio
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Tracker 2 - My eyes
I didn't pull any pranks but I did see a neat one. Take a coffee cup and superglue a few magnets on the bottom, set it on the roof of your car and take a drive. Have a piece of paper with April fools writen on it to hold up when people are pointing at it.

I think I may try this one.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread