A Dealer Worthy of My Business. UPDATE!!

pastorals

Jul 12, 2011
E. Tennessee
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Vaquero
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I am a newbie to MD'ing, therefore I had a lot of questions: How?, Where?, When?, etc.. I also had another question - What? What detector should I buy? Where should I buy it? Can I trust him/her? Well, I received many answers right here on these forums and in doing my search I also found a Dealer who posts here often...not so much to sell his business but to share his experiences as a MD'er.. I liked that. So I decided to contact him and check him out. I found a guy who was more interested in my getting the right detector for what I wanted to do but also that I received a good price, good service and a good experience. Well, I was convinced and placed my order for a Tesoro Vaquero with Mike Post at Woodland Detectors...and I'm glad I did. Follow-up has been super and my new machine is on the way!

Are you looking for the same experience I was? Contact Mike at - www.Woodlanddetectors.com

UPDATE!!I ordered my Vaquero from Mike on Wednesday 7/20/2011 and received his email w/ tracking info about 3:45PM Wed. The next morning, Thursday 7/21/2011 at 11:30AM the Brown truck delivered my detector!! WOW!! That is great service! :hello2: :hello2: :hello2: :wav:

sandtrout

Jan 27, 2010
Re: A Dealer Worthy of My Business.

Yup...I lucked into him right from the start without going through any losers. I explained my situation all through emails only and Kellyco would have laughed at me. He totally bent over backwards and solved my problems. Would I use him again? Boy, that's a dumb question! He gets it right the first time.

mfitzy111

Mar 6, 2011
NEPA
Detector(s) used
garrett ACE350 (traded off!), minelab E-TRAC, AT-Pro
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
Re: A Dealer Worthy of My Business.

Mike is the best. hands down. I picked up a minelab from him a while back- he rang it up over the weekend while on vacation! and when it arrived he walked me through setting it up and making sure it worked over the phone! no one else would ever do that! :notworthy:

when I saw this post I assumed you'd be talking about Mike! my 2 cents!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread