A dog by any other name

digging wv

Sep 16, 2007
Cabin Creek
Detector(s) used
Prizm V
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I just realized something. My dog sleeps about twenty hours a day. He has his food prepared for him. His meals are provided at no cost to him. He visits the Doctor once a year for his check-up and again during the year if any medical needs arise. For this he pays nothing, and nothing is required of him. He lives in a nice neighborhood in a house that is much larger than he needs, but he is not required to do any upkeep. If he makes a mess, someone else cleans it up. He has his choise of luxurious places to sleep. He receives these accommodations absolutely free. He is living like a king and has absolutely no expenses whatsoever. All of his costs are picked up by others who earn a living.
I was just thinking about this when suddenly, it hit me like a ton of bricks......my dog is a congressman!

pat-tekker-cat

Gold Member
Feb 23, 2011
S. Fl.
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab Excal II, Garrett, Tesoro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
LAWL!
When the Mr. watched our neighbors wife put their two little bitty terriers on the top of her boobs to hold them, he looked at her husband and said, "When I die, I want to come back as one of those little doggies"! We all laughed and laughed.......

If aliens ever land, they are going to think dogs rule and we are just their servants! LOL!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread