A dollar the hard way

junkhunter

Oct 4, 2010
Saturday all i got to show for hunting all day was 5 wheat cents and some clad from the river.So today i tried a creek.Figured i would mostly get clad and did.93 pennies,1 nickel,5 dimes,9 quarters,2 wheat cents.And a few dollars worth of copper and lead.If i knew i was that close to a 100 i would have dug a few more pennies.I was ignoring nastier sounding ones.

Attachments

• sept12 017.jpg
    sept12 017.jpg
    471.2 KB · Views: 80
Upvote 3

coinhound

Sep 26, 2012
Northwest Ohio
Detector(s) used
White's Spectra VX3, Fisher 1280X Aquanaut, Whites Prizm 5G, Garrett Pro-pointer
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Did this creek have a sign posted on the bank reading ( Wishing Well ) ??? Was it possibly the end of the rainbow??? Nevertheless, interesting day I'm sure.

Coinhound

kiana7

Bronze Member
Apr 18, 2012
Riverside,California
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
MXT PRO,Whites PI dual Field,CZ21,Stealth 790
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
A penny for your thought's:icon_thumright:next hunt turn all those thoughts into gold & silver,,HH:hello:

OP
OP
J

junkhunter

Oct 4, 2010
Saturday all i got to show for hunting all day was 5 wheat cents and some clad from the river.So today i tried a creek.Figured i would mostly get clad and did.93 pennies,1 nickel,5 dimes,9 quarters,2 wheat cents.And a few dollars worth of copper and lead.If i knew i was that close to a 100 i would have dug a few more pennies.I was ignoring nastier sounding ones.

people like to toss change in apparently.Got another 52 clad and a wheat cent in short hunt today.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions