A few CW goodies for the New Year!

rluckadoo

Nov 26, 2009
Ingram, Texas
Detector(s) used
Minelab E-trac, Tesoro Lobo Supertraq, Gold Bug II, Keene 4" dredge, Keene 3" Hibanker/Dredge Combo
Hunted a new Civil War site today with my friend 4H and had a lot of fun. Mike is a great guy and I really enjoyed our hunt today. Beautful warm sunny day with highs in the 70s here in the SC Low Country. Here are a couple photos of my finds. I am sure Mike will post his when he gets back home to NC.

I am also posting a couple pictures on the "What is it?" site, as neither of us could identify a few of the items from the dig.

Attachments

• Resized Photo 1.jpg
    Resized Photo 1.jpg
    54.3 KB · Views: 409
  • Finds from 1-1-11 #6.JPG
    Finds from 1-1-11 #6.JPG
    144 KB · Views: 408
Upvote 0

Mr Tuff

Silver Member
Dec 4, 2008
ILL
Detector(s) used
Minelab Safari, Garrett pro pointer, bounty hunter 202 with a 10in magnum coil, Automax pinpointer,
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
nice button :icon_thumright: MR TUFF

ModernMiner

Gold Member
Jan 9, 2007
North Carolina
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab Manticore , Tesoro Silver uMax
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
And day you can detect with Mike it's a good day. He's a great guy.
Congrats on the digs,
MM

OP
OP
rluckadoo

rluckadoo

Nov 26, 2009
Ingram, Texas
Detector(s) used
Minelab E-trac, Tesoro Lobo Supertraq, Gold Bug II, Keene 4" dredge, Keene 3" Hibanker/Dredge Combo
He is an AWESOME guy! We had a great time detecting together yesterday. Looking forward to he and his family's next visit to the Low Country.

Woodland Detectors

Gold Member
Nov 23, 2008
Toll Free ~ 855~966~3563
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Hey Robert,
Thanks again for showing me around the Island, I had a really good time. I say we find some of those Megladon sharks teeth next time like that one guy had! Amazing. Now you know the spot to find them AND a fresh CW post. I'll be looking forward to seeing your future post's. I'll be back that way soon.

Mike

OP
OP
rluckadoo

rluckadoo

Nov 26, 2009
Ingram, Texas
Detector(s) used
You got it my friend! Had a great time and looking forward to your next visit. Plan for about 3 days on your next trip down, and we will definitely go out for some of the megaladon sharks teeth!!!

nc-joe

Dec 1, 2006
Concord, NC
Detector(s) used
White's DFX and Minelab Explorer SE
Congrats on your finds. Relic hunting is such a great adventure.

OP
OP
rluckadoo

rluckadoo

Nov 26, 2009
Ingram, Texas
Detector(s) used
Thanks guys! The finds are great, but the memories made and the enjoyment of getting out and hunting with friends is what really makes the hobby one of the best!!!!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread