A few finds Central Florida Community Wide Sale this week.

jnkhntr

Feb 6, 2009
Central Florida

Attachments

• Bell1.jpg
    Bell1.jpg
    96 KB · Views: 118
  • pin.jpg
    pin.jpg
    87.5 KB · Views: 115
  • Rett&Scarlett.jpg
    Rett&Scarlett.jpg
    100.4 KB · Views: 108
  • Lock-Front.jpg
    Lock-Front.jpg
    100.1 KB · Views: 104
  • Lure-box.jpg
    Lure-box.jpg
    101.3 KB · Views: 113
  • Scotch-1.jpg
    Scotch-1.jpg
    111.1 KB · Views: 117
  • Flamenco-castanets1.jpg
    Flamenco-castanets1.jpg
    101.6 KB · Views: 121
  • Typewritter-Keys.jpg
    Typewritter-Keys.jpg
    103.4 KB · Views: 110
Last edited:

diggummup

Gold Member
Jul 15, 2004
Somewhere in the woods
Detector(s) used
Whites M6
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Good stuff! You should do well on resale. Nice score on the bookends, a pair recently sold for $75 in worse shape. Your Scotch funnel was made by R. Blackington. One recently sold for $80.99. The typewriter keys will probably get you $40-50 or more. The Rush Tango is nice. However, the box is not original to the lure. The box shows the small (midget) version of the swimming minnow yours looks to be the medium sized "junior" version. If your going to sell them, I would sell them separately, since they don't belong together anyway. The rare WW1 "Victory" box is worth good money by itself. I like the 19th infantry pin too, any makers marks? It might help date it, they were used for many years. The bell is cool, I had a similar one, I think it's Austrian versus from India, like most, you should be able to get $30 for it anyway or $20 on a quick sale. Locks are always cool to buy even though most aren't worth much, and the castanets, the same. I have a few pairs of those myself, don't know why I buy them, but I do. All in all you did good! :occasion14:

OP
OP
jnkhntr

jnkhntr

Feb 6, 2009
Central Florida
I like the 19th infantry pin too, any makers marks? It might help date it, they were used for many years.

No makers mark. On the back is M21 Made in USA. This one is three dimensional, with the bugle raised above the shield. On the newer ones the bugle is enameled into the shield.

Last edited:

Dadsnorz

Dec 15, 2010
We were at a Craft Fair where a booth had jewelry made from those old typewriter keys - She was getting a good price for them - using them to spell out names, etc. Everything was a great haul!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread