redbeardrelics

Jan 3, 2014
Maryland's Eastern Shore
Detector(s) used
Garrett GTI 2500, (Ace 250 spare)
Primary Interest:
Other
Howdy y'all,
We had plenty of timely rain around my way this season, but not many of the sites I have permission on got cultivated this spring, nor did I find much time to get out looking for new spots.
I was pleased to have picked up these few items, and am hopeful that more sites and time will be available this fall. Happy hunting to you all !
#55 in hand resized.JPG #55 in situ on horizon resized.JPG #245 in situ resized.JPG #381 on horizon resized.JPG #385 on horizon resized.JPG #399 on horizon resized.JPG 041618 finds numbered B.JPG 051318 finds numbered A.JPG 052218 finds numbered A resized.JPG 061018 finds numbered.JPG

Upvote 0

sandchip

Silver Member
Oct 29, 2010
Georgia
Detector(s) used
Teknetics T2SE
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Great day! I know that drill had you doing backflips!

Oct 5, 2014
Massachusetts
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett: AT Pro, AT Gold & Infinium; Minelab: Explorer SE, II; Simplex; Tesoro: Tejon & Outlaw; White's: V3i
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Congratualtions on the nice finds! :occasion14:

OP
OP
R

redbeardrelics

Jan 3, 2014
Maryland's Eastern Shore
Detector(s) used
Garrett GTI 2500, (Ace 250 spare)
Primary Interest:
Other
Thanks folks, and yes I was doing mental backflips when I came upon the drill (physical backflips are now beyond my capabilities). I am calling that piece a rhyolite Kirk stemmed point re-sharpened into a drill or awl. I am happy with it, even with it's fresh little tip chip. At the last artifact show I attended here on the Delmarva peninsula, I observed that many of the local collectors had rhyolite Kirk stemmed drills in their collections, and I had wanted to find one ever since then. This was the 1st point I found this season, and the only point I found in my home farm field this year. This and the little black Amos/Palmer point #381 are my favorites so far this season.
HH

Rookster

Gold Member
Nov 24, 2013
Detector(s) used
XP Deus, F75Ltd., AT PRO, Garrett pointer
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
Congrats on a great looking day.:thumbsup:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread